Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
uhhhh i just checked all the pages and you said NOTHING bout it then 2 posts be4 this i mentioned it and then u said it AFTER me.

So tech i said it first lol.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
uhhhh i just checked all the pages and you said NOTHING bout it then 2 posts be4 this i mentioned it and then u said it AFTER me.

So tech i said it first lol.
Hahaha, made you look. You mentioned reversed gaskets. I mentioned cracked flex joint. I win!

Jack Daniels straight does funny things to my brain!

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
I said them in the same post brotha and i dont do JD, thats weak shit.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
So...........you drink......gasoline? That's the only thing that comes to mind stronger than JD straight. That or paint stripper.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
so a bad flex pipe on the exhaust can do that i have a header and 3 inch echaust to a magnaflow muffler no cat. i have replace that front o2 sensor recently and then had a cel pop back up and say bad o2 sensor. and still spits out black exhaust.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
so a bad flex pipe on the exhaust can do that i have a header and 3 inch echaust to a magnaflow muffler no cat. i have replace that front o2 sensor recently and then had a cel pop back up and say bad o2 sensor. and still spits out black exhaust.
Yah man stock flexpipes break easily, i had mine replacd with my 3" exhaust and it sounded terrible and raspy so i wrapped it with header wrap and it went away. But if urs is cracked or has a hole in it ur gonna get a pretty loud sound or the SUBBIE sound also, could be why the o2 sensor is freaking out. Take it to an exhaust shop have them check ur exhaust out.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts