Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been tossing around the idea of completely getting rid of my spoiler on my Redline for a while. I've seen a blue one in Florida that had it done, but no other ones; anybody have any input, and/or what it'd take to get it done?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Well you're going to have to fill in the holes when you remove your spoiler. Most places will probably fill the holes and want to respray the top decklid, that could get a little pricey. I'd leave it alone personally.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Im taking mine off ASAP. Im waiting until I paint my car, in the next couple months. I may do it sooner and just paint my trunk. I think it would be worth it.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hey if any of you guys have a Blue Redline and are getting rid of the aero wing let me know :) I personally love the look and want to get one of them. If you are in or around PA I'll come pick up on one of my days off, let me know!!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
D3XXFR said:
Hey if any of you guys have a Blue Redline and are getting rid of the aero wing let me know :) I personally love the look and want to get one of them. If you are in or around PA I'll come pick up on one of my days off, let me know!!!!!
Damn you for beating me to this, I was gonna ask the same thing :D

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
tracked donw a quad coupe without and and asked if she would like a free spoiler. She said eys. 20 mins later my car is nicer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I was thinking about doing the same, it might be nice to actually see out of my back window.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Goofy, according to matt, a few holes are left behind, is that true or are they just put on with double-sided sticky? Your trunk looks flowless on the picture there! Or, what did you do to fill the holes (other than a visit to the body shop)?

goofyguy said:
tracked donw a quad coupe without and and asked if she would like a free spoiler. She said eys. 20 mins later my car is nicer.
matt said:
Well you're going to have to fill in the holes when you remove your spoiler. Most places will probably fill the holes and want to respray the top decklid, that could get a little pricey. I'd leave it alone personally.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hawflake said:
Goofy, according to matt, a few holes are left behind, is that true or are they just put on with double-sided sticky? Your trunk looks flowless on the picture there! Or, what did you do to fill the holes (other than a visit to the body shop)?

I think they traded trunks

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
traded the whole trunk lid

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
ya i kept my plate. I left the redline badge and my supercharged badge on her car though. It has hubcaps and so forth. Its nice now.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Poor girl is gonna get assulted by ricers that you've burned in the past!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
yeah I know. Had to throw up a pic. TeeHee

Attachments

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Oh god! That poor girl...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.