Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I have seen a couple sites do this. They brag about having parts and accessories for the Redline, then it turns out to be a bunch of universal fit junk.

·
Registered
399 Posts
All that stuff seems like it was made for the ION and will also work on our Red Lines. Would that sway bar even matter on our cars, where are some Red Line specific springs?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know....that is kinda the intent. Everywhere you go, all you see is Cobolt this, or SRT4 that. I am kinda getting sick of it. So I was on line the other day, and some guy from Gravina is touting about being the place to get GM stuff, especially for the hard to find redline stuff. So I bit and followed the link. Talk about dissapointing??!! So I figured I'd post as a kinda spoof. Now, if you go to gravina, and look at the cobolt stuff, there is like 10 times the stuff, including body mods. Kinda pisses me off

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Saturn = Red-headed step child.

·
Registered
291 Posts
thats fine if were the red headed step child the less some people know the better...i was talking to some kid about my redline and he had a mostly stock pontiac sunfire and said he could hang with my car he was a little drunk so i didn't really get into it with him and then he started talking about the new engine in the cobalt ss that is comeing out that is supposed to be really fast and that i should have gotten that i was like dude i have the same friggin motor....moron

·
Registered
351 Posts
It looks like its coming slowly. The intakes by AEM and K&N are a step in the right direction.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
johnboy8221 said:
thats fine if were the red headed step child the less some people know the better...i was talking to some kid about my redline and he had a mostly stock pontiac sunfire and said he could hang with my car he was a little drunk so i didn't really get into it with him and then he started talking about the new engine in the cobalt ss that is comeing out that is supposed to be really fast and that i should have gotten that i was like dude i have the same friggin motor....moron

you have nothing to prove to anyone.......keep that in mind bro, and dont let it get to u. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.