Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright i'm kinda bored and the forum doesnt move very quickly so i thought i'd try and get people talking. heres a thread for ppl to post any crazy things that have happened to them while racing/cruising/plain driveing.

i'll start out with 1. hmm where to start. alright i'll start with the start of last summer. well i bought my car in may of last year, 3 days later, my best friend asked me if he could drive it. i said sure because he is the one that taught me how to drive stick. well he drives it and i tell him to take it easy cuz its not crocken in yet. well he doesnt. he launches on a high way on ramp, but he didnt remember there was a turn coming. he skid side ways and hit my front right wheel on a curb. the wheel broke right off, with the bolts still holding part of the wheel onto the car. so my 3 day old car is draging on 3 wheels :mad: . yeah i didnt have my car back for 3 weeks and $3000 in damage(my friend paid insurence). that was a good one. lesson 1 never let any one drive your baby.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
ouch!

did his screw up raise your rates?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heres another driveing on the big cruising spot in milwaukee with my best friend and his younger brother. well i was out there one day before and a guy in a yellow asked me to join some company which i found out is a piramid scam. i said no thank ou to him, and went on my way. well while cruising with my friend we saw the same car, and asked the people in the car if they worked for the company. and they told me yes. I asked if the driver owned the car, and he said yes. I then asked if he bought the car with the money he made from the company and he said yes. I knew the real owner of the car, and told him that and he kept on making lies on how it was his. so i start driving away and the lexus pulls up next to me. my best friends brother starts talking to them, and makeing fun of the company(I was saying nothing). we keep driveing and they follow and keep talking crap. its back and forth between the guys in the lexus and the guy in my back seat. well to make a long story short, one of the guys in the lexus jumps out and punches through my back window and hits my friends brother in the face. he shattered my back window. i drive off cuz i had 3 ppl in my car(including a little 15 year old) and the lexus had 5.

well i call the cops and they tell me to come in. well i drop of my best friends brother at his house(he was breaking curfew(SP?)) and then go to the cops. well me and my buddy tell the cops what happened, and they tell us that if we file a report on the guys, they would have to arrest me for disorderly conduct. so my options are to let it go or get arrested. hmm what to do what to do. yeah the f'ers got away with it. oh and by the way all the crap that my friends brother was saying was about their job, not a single personal comment was made. yeah that night sucked

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SilverRedLine04 said:
ouch!

did his screw up raise your rates?

yeah it did, but i'm not sure how much cuz i lost a good student rate at the same time and it went up 800 a year. its ghey.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha the funny thing is i ment to post this on the cobalt forum. haha i never post on this forum, and accidently picked this one instead. Oops.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Geez - you were trash talking some Amway guys until they got pissed off at you, broke your window, yet you never thought before provoking someone to assault you while you had kids in the car....

And you let your buddy drive your car like a moron, your 3 day old car...

Great stories of what NOT to do - hope you're not looking for respect, because I'll bet you have some great stories about how you smoked some dude in a Vette, but he didn't know he was racing you.

Are you looking for feedback?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Jim Lewis said:
Geez - you were trash talking some Amway guys until they got pissed off at you, broke your window, yet you never thought before provoking someone to assault you while you had kids in the car....

And you let your buddy drive your car like a moron, your 3 day old car...

Great stories of what NOT to do - hope you're not looking for respect, because I'll bet you have some great stories about how you smoked some dude in a Vette, but he didn't know he was racing you.

Are you looking for feedback?

1. i never trash talked anyone, the kid actually, was. i was just driving. 2. i just didnt think my best friend would do something like that. 3. i'm not looking for respect, but i'm bored at work and just want to get ppl on this board talking. 4. i dont think my car can beat a fast vette, I know my car is not slow, but its not the fastest thing in the world, it is a 13.2 car, but it can be beat by alot. i've beat evos, stis, gtos........ but i've also lost to honda hatchbacks, gtps.......... every thing can get beat. my buddy has a 79 carolla that is almost in the 8s, at the track i've seen a eagle sumit run 11s. so yeah i'm just looking for feed back to get ppl talking.

·
Registered
681 Posts
And what is you car, running a 13.2? I'm interested to hear this.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh also i'm not gonna lie i have made mistakes in the past, no one is perfect, but all you can do is learn from it, and laugh at what happened b4.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
srt-4 with mbc, stage 1, wga, bov, drag radials. soon to come 3" exhaust, and 3" intake.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
3 days after my buddy got his license we were leaving school in his mothers Explorer. It was slightly raining out but nothing that should affect anything. Anyways, a guy we know goes flying by down the road and well we wanted to catch up to him. Coming out of the parking lot and onto the street, lets just say he hit the gas a little to hard. We spun 180* and actually t-boned a parked car snapping its axles (how!?!?..I really don't know, I was laughing though:D). He was so pissed while I was having a feild day laughing at him and his stupidity. He then told me not to tell anyone. By the end of the night, half our grade knew (did he really expect no one to find out he hit a parked car IN FRONT of the school we go to!?). That is one of the craziest stories I have.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
dres said:
what happened to mr. jim lewis, i'm waiting for a reply?
Oh don't worry, if he want to reply, he will! He's not the 'timid' type.

There's video floating around work here, where these teenagers are driving around, leaning out the open back door of some little 4-door car. They're doing this to smack little kids in the back of the head at like 20mph. So this kid on the video, he opens the door too far, kinda falls face first out of the car, but grabs the door to keep his face up, instead of going face first into the pavement. A car coming the opposite direction then hits him right in the face. I mean RIGHT in the face, and knocks him straight out of the car. If the kid still has it, I'll try to get it up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha i cant wait for a reply....... and yes please do post that, it sounds funny, but i hope the kid didnt get too hurt.

oh and by the way i think he said i was stupid for haveing a kid in my car or what ever. the kid was 15, thats not really a kid(best friends brother). also i'm not very old. i'm only 19 goin on 20....... so yeah

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
dres said:
haha i cant wait for a reply....... and yes please do post that, it sounds funny, but i hope the kid didnt get too hurt.

oh and by the way i think he said i was stupid for haveing a kid in my car or what ever. the kid was 15, thats not really a kid(best friends brother). also i'm not very old. i'm only 19 goin on 20....... so yeah
If you saw what these kids were doing, you'd hope he was hurt, just not dead. He's hurt pretty bad, these geniuses were filming it themselves, and there's clip of the kid moaning on the ground while the idiots run around calling for help.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
dres said:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/carfall.wmv

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
JDRedline said:
That video is awesome!!!

Talk about instant karma!
Awesome? I have a feeling that kid is six feet under.

If not...then his face is more metal than bone. I saw that weeks ago...cringed for a day.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts