Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
okay i have recieved my "prototype" big brake kit for testing. i am not allowed to post pics yet so dont ask i have promised i would not. i have a set of my cross drilled and slotted rotors on my car as seen in my thread about them. these have maybe 60 miles on them and are perfect condition. i am selling them now because i dont need them. i going to sell them for 209.00 for all 4, plus shipping to where ever you are will be 40$ unless in canada, hi, alaska, or certain parts of wa. this is a one shot deal again these are brand new i just have no need for them myself now. let me know if interested. thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
Are these a direct replacement for the stock rotors?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Weren't these Brembos?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
these are oem replacements made by brembo or whomever brembo has making this model that i am not sure of. they were shipped from brembo to us. brembo does outsource for some of thier oem stuff. these are not gm rotors. they are an aftermarket rotor. i love them no problems at all. im just going to the upgrade kit i have been given to test out. i have a deposit that is supposed to be being paypaled but i have not seen it yet. any interest let me know.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Is there any noticeable change in the stopping power? I'm interested if it falls through, but I *think* I'd like to get a Gtech-Pro before any other upgrades. At least I can use it as a much more reliable version of the butt-dyno. Any good hook ups for those?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i believe there is a very noticable difference in them compared to stock , with these when you step on the brakes its very authorative instead of a hard roll to a stop these just stop you!!! i noticed a huge difference from stock even in the first day they were on.

·
Registered
629 Posts
your selling them. where did you get them from.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i buy them as oem replacements and i work with a machine shop that drills and slots them for us. so technically they are our design and "our branded rotors" i sell these for many makes and models of vehicles i just installed these and then i got a prototype "big" brake kit which relocates the stock calipers in the front and uses 13.5" front rotors. i do have a deposit on these right now but it looks like it may fall through so ill let all of you know but spooner will be the first because he asked first thanks

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
zfactor do you still have some of the rotors for sale?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes i do, but only the new ones this set has been sold. pm me if interested ill give you price with shipping i need your zip code to do this. thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts