Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all the package was shipped really fast. It came with everything you need for the install. (not tools) Once the stock header and exhaust were off the new header and cat-back slipped in with no difficulties. Lined up perfect all the way through the rear bumper. It sounds awesome. It doesn't sound ricey but actually has some bass in the exhasut. The muffler is Magnaflow. As Far as horsepower it was probably good from about 9-15 hp by itselves. I do not know exactly how much it added since I didn't dyno the car after install. I defently recommend to anyone.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get pics this weekend, but probably not video or good video.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
how much did it cost, and where did you get it?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Me too info needed planning on getting the whole setup this summer

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Redn8r3 said:
how much did it cost, and where did you get it?
I'm not 100% sure on this but i would tend to think he got it from (CTI) Custom Tubes Inc.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
fullthrottle said:
I'm not 100% sure on this but i would tend to think he got it from (CTI) Custom Tubes Inc.
That's great. Thanks for the laugh.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am having the same irritating shipping and wrong part problem with a certain unnamed company with my CAI.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I WANNA SEE PICS AND VIDEO!!!!. i'm looking for a good header back solution and this would be awesome ... not a bad price for the header and down pipe too

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes it has the o2 bung on the cat.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good luck with it. Mine has been awesome so far.

·
Boost get some.
3,260 Posts
the noise at cruise really is not all that bad. just deep our kids dont mind it they sleep with the sound it makes.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I purchased one a complete system, only one bung for 02 but i only use one. I got it from over t he t op performance and the price and fit is excellent. The noise is less than my Corsa, so I like that. I went back to a corsa muffler to try and its awfully noisey. I went back to stock muffler and its very quiet. But it kills the power. So back to the CTI all good.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts