Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was talking to a guy the other day and i found out that he can make custom badges he said he was going to play around with some ideas and get back to me so i am trying to get an idea of how many people would be interested in getting a group buy together. and if anyone has any ideas for them let me know

·
Registered
35 Posts
What are we talking about here? Decals or replacements for the Saturn logos? I think it would be cool to replace the saturn logos on the sides with ones that looked like the redline logo.

·
Registered
196 Posts
CAM68 said:
What are we talking about here? Decals or replacements for the Saturn logos? I think it would be cool to replace the saturn logos on the sides with ones that looked like the redline logo.
I was thinking the same thing! Same exact size, uses the same mounting holes, just the Red Line emblem.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ill talk to him today he should be able to do that i am also talking about the ion logo on the back replacing that too but the saturn one should be able to be done

·
Registered
343 Posts
i would buy side badges that were redlines instead of saturn badges, and possibly the front badge, that would be sweet.
\

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i'd be all for the front and 2 side badges if they were the redline logo

·
Registered
524 Posts
Vita said:
i'd be all for the front and 2 side badges if they were the redline logo
Count me in. I'm looking for a place to do that, but if your guy can produce I'm willing to buy...

Tom

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i just talked to the guy he can do both the sides and the front if someone can get me the redline symbol i can get a price quote by the begining of next week :D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Count me in also, why not make the car that much harder for people to identify, I would like to have the reline logo in black to match my car.

·
Registered
524 Posts
redline603 said:
i just talked to the guy he can do both the sides and the front if someone can get me the redline symbol i can get a price quote by the begining of next week :D
What about the symbol on the back of your trunk. Can you not show it too him. I know pics have been taken and posted on here for the symbol. Do a search to find it...

Tom

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tom01SC2 said:
What about the symbol on the back of your trunk. Can you not show it too him. I know pics have been taken and posted on here for the symbol. Do a search to find it...

Tom
i got one i sent it to him so if i hear back from him today ill let u guys know if not illl know by monday or tues

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I would like a Bentley logo on each side... I hear the add 5hp, and $200,000 to the resale value... good investment!

·
Registered
266 Posts
im in for whatever, as long as its cool

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cvenom2122 said:
give me a day and ill make a custom badge for us ;) it will either suck or be hot to trott :D
put an idea together and ill send them both and get a quote then if people want we can vote or if enought peopel are interested ill ge them both done

·
Registered
610 Posts
What are their capabilties? Are we talking about polished billet, decal, or something in between. I am in for almost anything, especially on the hood.

I would like to see something more on the sides. It is a pretty big badge for just the one little red line. It would be nice if he could also incorporate some amber turn signals, LEDs, or even a backlit "Red Line" or "Supercharged" script. Even a light kit for the stock emblem would be something.

The hood badge is just crazy big. I'm not sure what to do with it. Maybe a fake hood latch :rolleyes: . Or, an American flag :D .

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok i spoke with the kid and i am going down there on friday to get everything measured and get a price quote so i need to have what it is that we want to do so far i have heard:
The redline symbol thats on the back of the car
An american flag

Also do we want them done in plastic, chrome, carbon fiber, etc.
Let me know on monday night ill put up what i have and we can vote til friday when i go to see him

1 - 20 of 65 Posts