Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped off my Rl today to a guy that is puting on a custom exhaust and CAI. once he gets it done hopefully ill get it dynoed and will be able to let everyone have the oppertunity for a group buy ill post pics once i get it back friday :D

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I dont know but it scares me.

·
Registered
535 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Custom Tubes Inc.

CTI is a sponsor of the SRTforums and he has made Intercoolers, IC pipes, turbo back exhausts and front crash bars.

Willy is a good guy and I figured since he loves american cars and the new growing sport compact scene that he would love to make stuff for the redline and cobalt ss also.

I did speak with him about a header, he can make one also for you guys.

Glad it's working out for you man. we have everything CTI on our SRT-4 and judging by the power we are putting out, his stuff works!

I have attached some pics of the work he has done for the SRT-4 community.!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
those crash bars should be a requirement. And that intercooler is SICK

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
they should make a race header eliminating the cat, with stepped primaries and a 3" collector, and an exhaust to go with it would be nice too!

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Vita said:
they should make a race header eliminating the cat, with stepped primaries and a 3" collector, and an exhaust to go with it would be nice too!
Man, you are pushing for headers with that 3" collector everywhere you possibly can huh. lol, hopefully you can convinve SOMEONE to produce it.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Blue04RedLine said:
Man, you are pushing for headers with that 3" collector everywhere you possibly can huh. lol, hopefully you can convinve SOMEONE to produce it.
yes, hopefully i can. what's the point of running 3" exhaust if the header only exits at 2.5

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just got my car back and let me tell you it sounds mean as hell. only got the exhaust on because i need my car twomorrow, but hopefully going in next week to ge the CAI and yes Vita you are going to get your wish of headers and 3" all the way :D ill post pics and a vid twomorrow

·
Registered
84 Posts
1 4 The Rl?

NIVO88T said:
CTI is a sponsor of the SRTforums and he has made Intercoolers, IC pipes, turbo back exhausts and front crash bars.

Willy is a good guy and I figured since he loves american cars and the new growing sport compact scene that he would love to make stuff for the redline and cobalt ss also.

I did speak with him about a header, he can make one also for you guys.

Glad it's working out for you man. we have everything CTI on our SRT-4 and judging by the power we are putting out, his stuff works!

I have attached some pics of the work he has done for the SRT-4 community.!
So... is he gonna make another system like that 4 the Redline?

Anthony

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
redline603 said:
just got my car back and let me tell you it sounds mean as hell. only got the exhaust on because i need my car twomorrow, but hopefully going in next week to ge the CAI and yes Vita you are going to get your wish of headers and 3" all the way :D ill post pics and a vid twomorrow
did my nut just bust? the headers will run into a 3 inch collector to a 3" exhaust with no cats? i doubt i'll take the exhaust, but the headers are on my wish list for sure! then i'll do a custom setup....

·
Registered
144 Posts
goofyguy said:
those crash bars should be a requirement. And that intercooler is SICK

yeah, he made the crash bar cause it was a demanded item by the customers.
He also had fabricated the intercooler.

we just pumped out 434whp/439wtq with his stuff on the SRT-4.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts