Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I have had my exhaust done for about 7 months now, just never posted on this forum so might as well post up some pics for ya.

My Exhaust is from the header back 2.5" stainless mandral bent piping with HKS Carbon/Ti Muffler, also has a resonator and no cat.

If anyone needs an 02 Simulator for their car if they are running no cat please contact me and I will be able to get you one. My friend that owns Toyomoto makes them. I had my check engine light on from having no cat, put the 02 Sim. on and no more light.

Pics

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
Looks great but I bet that thing is sooo loud.I could not get by without a cat in my state.....that is a major no no. :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hey, is the Jenn? I think it is, welcome over here. How are things going for you, hopefully better than they were...

Tom

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
silverbullet said:
what is the dyno #'s and i would like a o2 sim.
Last time I dynoed I made 220HP, I have done a few things to the car since then should dyno more now.

If you need 02 Sim please call Toyomoto 305-599-3050 ask for Lance he is the shop owner, Tell him Jennifer sent ya and will take care of you.

Hey, is the Jenn? I think it is, welcome over here. How are things going for you, hopefully better than they were...
Yeah it is me, I am doing good. Things better for me??? Things have always been good for me. Something you know that I don't know? I hope your doing well long time no talk. hey let me know if you need the custom MOMO Hub I still have it. ;)

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
BlackRedLine said:
Last time I dynoed I made 220HP, I have done a few things to the car since then should dyno more now.
Where in Miami is that shop you got the exhaust done at? I'll be back down in Ft. Lauderdale for summer in about 3 weeks, and was wonderin how much the exhaust set up cost? What else have you done to get higher dyno numbers, if I may ask?

·
Registered
524 Posts
BlackRedLine said:
Yeah it is me, I am doing good. Things better for me??? Things have always been good for me. Something you know that I don't know? I hope your doing well long time no talk. hey let me know if you need the custom MOMO Hub I still have it. ;)
Yup, it has definitely been a long time since we talked. Things are going ok with me. Well I know you kind of dissapeared from the boards from a good while. I talked to some people and the word on the net was that you were taking care of some sick family member. That is why I was saying I hope things are going better for you.

Tom

·
Registered
196 Posts
BlackRedline, nice exhaust. My friend put a APC muffler on his Cobalt SS. I'll show him your setup. Is Toyomoto developing parts for sale or is your setup going to be a one of a kind setup?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Pics of the exhaust from away from the car (sitting on the ground)? I'm curious as to how it looks with that tip from a regular point of view.

You definitely need to post some vids or sound clips.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
DarricksZ28 said:
BlackRedline, nice exhaust. My friend put a APC muffler on his Cobalt SS. Don't ask me why, but I'll show him your setup. Is Toyomoto developing parts for sale or is your setup going to be a one of a kind setup?
Toyomoto is not making parts for our cars, but can get you 02 Simulators for our cars or any car really. My set up will be a one off.

Pics of the exhaust from away from the car (sitting on the ground)? I'm curious as to how it looks with that tip from a regular point of view.
Here is a pic from behind the car almost looks stock, I will take one from the side. I will have to take my dig cam with me in the car and take a short vid for a sound clip. It is kinda loud with no cat LOL :cool:

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts