Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it turned out better than I thought it would. The only thing I did not plan on was the bottom breaking when I slide the gauge in. So I had to make a plastic support piece to put on the back side of the bottom front to fix where it broke. You cant even tell now, many thanks to Gorilla Glue.

Attachments

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Looks very similar to the comp pack pod... not too shabby!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Gorilla glue is the best. I love it.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Finally

Nice job but off topic, looks like you guys finally got your moderator titles, when did this happen?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
dude what is up with your sig man. Sometimes it there sometimes it not?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Redline686 said:
Nice job but off topic, looks like you guys finally got your moderator titles, when did this happen?
Today/Last Night...

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
thats it your done. I will remove you now. You wont have ever existed. or what are you doing next monday?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
goofyguy said:
Gorilla glue is the best. I love it.
I did not realize that you are only supposed to use a little bit because it expands. You should see the mound of fluffy glue on the inside of the pod. I should have taken a picture.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
so how much did it cost u in all? and how much time did u invest in the project? looks good btw.

ill have to check it out sometime, since ur so damn close by

·
Registered
629 Posts
nice got the same guage pod on mine.... good job

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its a universal POD that I bought on Ebay. It was only like 10-12 bucks shipped. I had to round off the bottom with my dremel to make it fit on the column. The whole project was not that hard, just a pain in the ass making the bottom fit over that hump on the column. I think the whole deal (including the glue to fix the bottom where I cracked it) cost me no more than $75.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
xtremesc2 said:
so how much did it cost u in all? and how much time did u invest in the project? looks good btw.

ill have to check it out sometime, since ur so damn close by
Let me know if you want to check it out. I am always around.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.