Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup all i was driving up a hill shifted into 3rd (around 4 grand) car freaking goes BOOM! and i hear this crazy sound i pull ova look under the car and my left cv joint/ axle broke WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im devasted i love my baby and now she has a broken arm :p so i call road side assistance takes em 2 hours finally i go to saturn but they are leaving for the day so they will tell me tomarrow what is wrong tomarrow :eek:

will a broken cv joint be under warranty i only have 4000 mile on car :confused:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Is the axle itself broken, or the joint broken? Either way, just tell people that the car is so damn powerul, it breaks axles!!! :D

Either way, should be under warranty.

BTW, that sucks for you man, sorry to hear that. Seems there is a lot of people having problems thesed ays of one sort or another. My car is idling rough, and bucking like a bronc in second gear under heavy throttle. Think the heat may have something to do with the idle. Hottest it's been since buying the car in November.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
cvenom2122 said:
sup all i was driving up a hill shifted into 3rd (around 4 grand) car freaking goes BOOM! and i hear this crazy sound i pull ova look under the car and my left cv joint/ axle broke WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im devasted i love my baby and now she has a broken arm :p so i call road side assistance takes em 2 hours finally i go to saturn but they are leaving for the day so they will tell me tomarrow what is wrong tomarrow :eek:

will a broken cv joint be under warranty i only have 4000 mile on car :confused:

Hopefully they warrenty it, as long as you havent lowered it they shuoldnt be able to fight it. If it is lowered they could be jerks about it like saying its due to the incorrect angle on the cv's. Hopefully they dont.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts