Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I molded a gauge into the center of my dash. I have the pictures but have no Idea on how to get them onto the forum to show you guy. If some one could let me know how, that would be great. I'd be willing to make more for others -- if only you could see them

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
If it looks good and the price is right I am in.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok I sent them to jmonte345 hopefully he gets them and can get them up on the forum I tried for hours I can't get them uploaded. :confused:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Draxxus said:
ok I sent them to jmonte345 hopefully he gets them and can get them up on the forum I tried for hours I can't get them uploaded. :confused:
I never got the pictures. As soon as I do I can have them up in a few minutes

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Nice, how does it attach to the dash?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks jmonte345- computers are not my thing- I still have to put the finish coat on it, I didn't get to do that on sunday, will do that this weekend

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
It's the just your stock dash. I cut a small hole in the side, and made a mold for the gauge, then fiberglassed the whole thing together - I'm going to get a hold of saturn and see what a dash cluster costs. I will let you guys know from there

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok the dash bezel - thats what they call it goes for about $45 - could more than likely make them for between $60-75 bucks shipped depending on size of gauges,one side, or both. Also I looked at switching my tach to the left side and temp and fuel to the right. Thats way to complicated for me

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea just need to know the size of the gauges to make it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.