Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some red lines that I installed - did this over a year ago but never had chance to post
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more
Vehicle Motor vehicle Electrical wiring Optical fiber cable Gas
Motor vehicle Automotive battery Electrical wiring Auto part Automotive exterior

Super Moderator
Geez that engine bay is clean

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Geez that engine bay is clean

thanks

I would like to get an artist to paint my supercharger - get back to a nice silver

In the past I attempted to clean it and used a little paint but it did not go on so easy ... A lot of time would be needed

Registered
I like that red hose. Where you get that?
I'd go orange for my ride if I could.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
thanks ...I got it from a seller -'UPGR8' on amz - 2 years ago

I was going to replace them with the original GM hoses but that turned out to be a no find situation.

The hoses come in different sizes - diameters and thickness of the inside (have to get a tight fit) so it was a little project. Also I was not sure about the material as I heard that some rubbers and plastics are not good for the air flow or fluids.

The material has held up and they have remained tight although I had to tighten up one end after 2 years.

I searched for the hoses and these came up - they had blue, green, black, red, - not sure about orange

The performance definitely improved after these were new again - I think the old hoses were about 15 years old so they were almost rock hard and dust falling off.

I liked the red because "redline"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts