Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some red lines that I installed - did this over a year ago but never had chance to post
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more
Vehicle Motor vehicle Electrical wiring Optical fiber cable Gas
Motor vehicle Automotive battery Electrical wiring Auto part Automotive exterior

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Geez that engine bay is clean

thanks

I would like to get an artist to paint my supercharger - get back to a nice silver

In the past I attempted to clean it and used a little paint but it did not go on so easy ... A lot of time would be needed

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
thanks ...I got it from a seller -'UPGR8' on amz - 2 years ago

I was going to replace them with the original GM hoses but that turned out to be a no find situation.

The hoses come in different sizes - diameters and thickness of the inside (have to get a tight fit) so it was a little project. Also I was not sure about the material as I heard that some rubbers and plastics are not good for the air flow or fluids.

The material has held up and they have remained tight although I had to tighten up one end after 2 years.

I searched for the hoses and these came up - they had blue, green, black, red, - not sure about orange

The performance definitely improved after these were new again - I think the old hoses were about 15 years old so they were almost rock hard and dust falling off.

I liked the red because "redline"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts