Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news I work for VERA MOTORSPORTS. We are a Saturn, Hummer,and Cadillac dealer. We are also one of the only authorized Saturn Motorsports dealer . Diablosport contacted my parts manager to buy a cobalt/ redline ecm to program and build a hand held programer. We use diablosport to program all of our trucks and cars. We do all performance work on GM vechicles, from heads and cam , superchargers , exaust, suspension , custom interior, any electronics, and programers. We are located in pembroke pines flordia 2 miles north of dolphins stadium. Our web site is www.veramotorsports.com but is still under construction. We will be posting more pics and info soon.
chris.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
awesome, can't wait to see how it goes (likely 6mos. or more down the line...)

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
That blows, good for us eventually, but damn. I had contacted them about 4 months ago or so and asked if they would like to use my car as a test and tune for their program. One of my friends up here at University of Central Florida owns an '03 SVT focus and was the test and tune for their chip for that, so he was tryin to see if they wanted to use my car. They said they would get back to him, but never called back. Now I hear they are interested, and I could have had my car down there workin on a tune for like 3 months already.

·
Registered
86 Posts
They might have just been trying to gauge the popularity of the redline before they spent the cash to make a programmer for it. They are starting to see the aftermarket interest in the redline so hopefully it happens and they come out with something.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
VueRedline said:
They might have just been trying to gauge the popularity of the redline before they spent the cash to make a programmer for it. They are starting to see the aftermarket interest in the redline so hopefully it happens and they are coming out with something.
Aren't the gonna have the same problems that the Psi-fi guys are having? Aren't all the Saturn ECU's built with the same inherent tuning flaw, they lock down the ECU?

·
Registered
86 Posts
more than likely they will but it would be interesting to see what they come up with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts