Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from the track tonight. ran a 14.344 first run. the only bad thing was i tried to leave it in 3rd gear and bounced off the rev limiter across the line. the next 4 runs i shifted into 4th. i attached my two timeslips and that 98.5 mph for only intake and clowns boost mod is pretty good ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
with an intake AND boost mod you should be running in the low 14s...with a great run and lower tire pressure i see 13s :D ...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
BlackLine said:
just got back from the track tonight. ran a 14.344 first run. the only bad thing was i tried to leave it in 3rd gear and bounced off the rev limiter across the line. the next 4 runs i shifted into 4th. i attached my two timeslips and that 98.5 mph for only intake and clowns boost mod is pretty good ;)
Woot!! Good job man.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
This boost mod, needs to be fully explained, in a sticky thread somewhere, so all of us can rejoice in its success. :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
GTI your the one who posted on srd right? if so ill be out and about today give me a holla.

oh and how many couples are we talking about here man?

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
redlineRACER said:
with an intake AND boost mod you should be running in the low 14s...with a great run and lower tire pressure i see 13s :D ...
You're posting high 13's RLR??
Please post a slip
What have you done so far?
WopOnTour

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just intake and the boost mod, im getting like 13psi.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sweet! I bet you put a header and decent exhaust and you could be hitting 14 or low 13's!

If PSi-fi ever releases their stuff, the RL should be well into the 13's!

josh

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and i just checked and yes i do have the fastest redline. muh haha. wish i would of hit 4th on my 14.344 run that could of been a 14.2.... oh well next time.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
BlackLine said:
and i just checked and yes i do have the fastest redline. muh haha. wish i would of hit 4th on my 14.344 run that could of been a 14.2.... oh well next time.
enjoy it for another week because I am going to strip it away from you on the 29th :p

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
clownhair said:
enjoy it for another week because I am going to strip it away from you on the 29th :p
Ooooo, dem fighten words. Better watch yoru back BlackLine....lol.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Clownhair has been BUSILY modding his car. I think I'm going next Wed. to hang out w/ him while he tests & tunes his new pulley . . . he does stand a good chance of going faster than 14.344 though. I also have a guess that he's decent at drag racing.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nothing a little call to south florda can solve...

but im interested what times we can put down with 14lbs.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
04 Ion Redline ----CAI, 3.25" pulley [email protected]

nevermind you already ran. is that really after those mods?
if stock my stock time is already better 14.54 @ 95.54 in your face, lol.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Damn so close!!! I don't have the boost mod done to mine though.... muhahahaha

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
BlackLine said:
04 Ion Redline ----CAI, 3.25" pulley [email protected]

nevermind you already ran. is that really after those mods?
if stock my stock time is already better 14.54 @ 95.54 in your face, lol.
nope thats a stocker time, I might take that out of my sig until I get a run in because people keep thinking its with teh pulley.

Oh and eat my ass, your 14.54 means nothing to me :D

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'll be going back to the track as soon as my torque brace and header are on. Can someone say 13s (hopefully LOL).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts