Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buyer or Seller: Dan Tran
Buyer or Seller's Forum Name: RedlineSC101
Item(s) Purchased: Transmission
Amount of Purchase (optional): $850.00
Seller/Buyer Rating(1-10): 0 do not buy from
Further Comments: Was told trans was LSD when it arrived i ran the part number because lsd was not on the trans plate. Turns out its a transmission from and 04 which uses different trans mounts than my car anyway yeah would have never paid $850 for a non-lsd and he was asking $1500 for it. Although if i knew they were the same person i would not have bought it from him because on here i asked and he said it was but on .net he said it was. As soon as i relized they were the same person i kinda figured i was gonna get screwed. Going to court tommorow to file small claims paperwork Mass is very strict on these types of things.

·
Boost get some.
3,260 Posts
Really spreading that word around you are lol.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i figured people should know before someone else gets ripped off was really looking forward to LSD

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
GREAT!! I bought AEM Wideband, Hurst short shift, and an intercepter from him last week. paid $415 for it. still have not recieved a tracking number for it, he says he shipped it. Cant wait to see what i really get in the mail

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes he did i asked for a refund in paypal and he denied it

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Wow....people never cease to amaze me. What an idiot. I was going to say in that thread that $1500 was insane for a tranny but I was going to be nice.....

Goodluck with everything!

·
Moderator/Internet Fight Champion
2,332 Posts
Alright...Sounds like this person has done this more than once to someone so I'll take action for the time being. I'm going to move his post to our moderator section. Jupiter...If/when you get your stuff PM a mod to let us know if it's up to par. If so I'll probably re-instate his post. I'll probably PM him as well to let him know what's going on. You can PM me with any questions.

Thanks.

Ben

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Its really messed up that people rip people off like that and you have a case for sure. He should have refunded you cause now hes going to have to pay anyways.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah he put a different name on the return adress and used the adress of the ups store so i am gonna run his plate when i get to work and get his adress so i can file the paperwork

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yup northwest corner

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
so just recieved my package today from Redlinesc101. instead of getting the interceptor,wideband, and shortshifter.i got the box to the interceptor and wideband.inside the boxes were a oil filter,plastic peice that a GPS would suction to, a pipe, intercepter gaauge face, USED autolite spark plugs in NGK boxes WHAT THE F#%@? NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BUY FROM THAT PIECE OF you know what!. $425 for that crap

·
Registered
95 Posts
so just recieved my package today from Redlinesc101. instead of getting the interceptor,wideband, and shortshifter.i got the box to the interceptor and wideband.inside the boxes were a oil filter,plastic peice that a GPS would suction to, a pipe, intercepter gaauge face, USED autolite spark plugs in NGK boxes WHAT THE F#%@? NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BUY FROM THAT PIECE OF you know what!. $425 for that crap
Dude... that's fkd up!

What's this guys address? We need to get this info available ASAP!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dont have it he put the ups store adress i think
redlinesc101 = BAN

·
Registered
95 Posts
Has he posted any pictures of his car? We just need his plate number. The info is out there to be found... we just need a place to start.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Arizona Tag - AGC7018
after we get his adress i say group meet in his driveway

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
i could possibly run those plates. my great uncle works for the secret service so maybe he can do something i will find out.

Im down to meet in his driveway!

·
Registered
856 Posts
i bought a shifter from him and he didnt write me back on anything about it. when i got it in the mail(the only reason why i bought it was for the knob) and guess what everything was there EXCEPT THE KNOB!!!! when i asked him about it he said he would look for it and get back to me. never did.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts