Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 40 of 160 Posts

·
F_ck Bates
5,376 Posts
wow. how long are these site gonna let this kid rip off therer members....

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
there should be a rating system so if you dont receive your item in x amount of time you can file on him through redlineforums and then he gets blocked from posting in the for sale thread.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Arizona eh.
Depending on where, im just a drive away. Id be willing to go out there and give him a California beating.
Actually I have a cobalt friend over in AZ. Ill ask him and see if he knows the guy.

10,144 Posts

Hey, what have we got here, he is in the army, or maybe he stole his pops shirt, at any rate, first name starts with a B and last name is wink, I wonder what they do to scammers in the military.....

·
F_ck Bates
5,376 Posts
damn hes funny looking... rofl

·
Moderator/Internet Fight Champion
2,332 Posts
If anyone sees a for sale thread from this individual please let us know right away. We will remove any for sale threads this person posts. MT and I have talked and as two of our members have been ripped we don't want to institute a ban as that just makes it easier to disappear. Once the issue is resolved we will certainly consider it. I'll be PMing our two members so hopefully they can tackle this problem. If there's anything I can do to help anyone out with this situation other than that, PM me and I'll do what I can.

Ben

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Went to my bank today, took a print out of every message sent/recieved between me, moderator, and Redlinesc101. they reversed the payment from paypal put the money back in my account. so now paypal is going to have to go after him

Im still down for a meet in his driveway tho!

·
Registered
95 Posts
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/winkdogydog101/BEST/IMG_0129-1.jpg[IMG]

Hey, what have we got here, he is in the army, or maybe he stole his pops shirt, at any rate, first name starts with a B and last name is wink, I wonder what they do to scammers in the military.....[/quote]

Looks like the last name is Winkle. I'm gonna see what I can find with that. I'm not sure if my systems at the unit can access Army records. I've only done USMC shit.

I'm finding a Brian and a Brad Winkle... one from KY and one from OH. No AZ. Lemme search just Winkle again. No results for just Wink.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
talked to paypal everyone that has purchased anything from him threw paypal and has had problems needs to file a complaint again this guy it will get all of are money back and make my transaction easier

·
Registered
95 Posts
What's his email?

Searching some more currently.

21 - 40 of 160 Posts