Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

61 - 80 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is a quote from the Arizona State Attorney General's website:

"This office enforces the CONSUMER FRAUD ACT (A.R.S.§ 44-1521 et seq.). We investigate complaints involving misrepresentations and deceptive practices which occur in connection with the sale or advertisement of goods or services. If you feel you have been the victim of or have information of such misrepresentations or deceptive practices, please print the attached complaint form, complete it and mail it to us."

Here is the website:
Arizona Attorney General Terry Goddard

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
fight it!!! i got ripped off for $600 last year. Got all his info, contacted his local athorities, contacted paypal. 3 months later, i won.

·
Registered
121 Posts
get 'im! Kinda makes me wish I was ripped of by him so I could get in on it lol j/k

Best of luck to you gents. Hopefully this gets sorted out. This dude is screwed.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
thats alright i warned them and they locked his thread i also found every site he sells stuff on and warned them too

·
Registered
245 Posts
yep his name is tyler winkler. and correct me if im wrong but isnt there something in the ucmj against ripping people off. we should find his command and let them know
I am Active Duty Army, and if you contacted his unit, they would have to put him through UCMJ! At least that how my unit would handle it?

Im not sure how the Nasty Guard would handle it? Im going to try to find out his unit, maybe someone can contact his command?

·
Registered
245 Posts
I am Active Duty Army, and if you contacted his unit, they would have to put him through UCMJ! At least that how my unit would handle it?

Im not sure how the Nasty Guard would handle it? Im going to try to find out his unit, maybe someone can contact his command?
Ok here is what I found.

He is with the AZ Medical Command, National Guard.

5636 E. Mcdowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85008
602-629-4393

I am more than positive that is his unit information above.

I really hope this helps! I am terribly sorry to hear that this happened to you all! This makes me so angry,now I want to find this POS!

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Ok here is what I found.

5636 E. Mcdowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85008
602-629-4393

I really hope this helps! I am terribly sorry to hear that this happened to you all! This makes me so angry,now I want to find this POS!
So the information that I paid to get was incorrect?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ok here is what I found.

5636 E. Mcdowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85008
602-629-4393

This is his unit information. I dont know if contacting his unit may help or not?

·
OG Factory Freak
17,332 Posts
It amazes me that people still try to scam people on a car forum...

Never underestimate the power of a forum to dig up dirt on you. :lol:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
jupiter and anyone else that has been scammed this was just posted on .net

Give me any and all info that you can think of - copies of emails or pm, pictures, original listing info, etc... Hell, send me a copy of your cell phone bill showing the # of texts that you have sent to his phone number if you have one. Anything that demonstrates what he has been doing & can be used as ammunition against him.

All information sent to me will be presented to him, along with his first line leader. I will then proceed to jump into his ass with both boots on. Don't let the fact that I am in the National Guard fool you - I am a 10 year active duty vet that came up Airborne Infantry, got hurt in a motorcycle accident and then worked in JAG. So I not only know how to chew somebody's ass, I also know the UCMJ and regulations well enough to end their military career in a bad way.

As I previously stated, I work directly with the JAG and the Command Staff. I deal with the State Sergeant Major, Chief of Staff and The Adjutant General on a regular basis.

Trust me, he is not going to know what the hell hit him.

·
Registered
7 Posts
jupiter and anyone else that has been scammed this was just posted on .net

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwritr
Give me any and all info that you can think of - copies of emails or pm, pictures, original listing info, etc... Hell, send me a copy of your cell phone bill showing the # of texts that you have sent to his phone number if you have one. Anything that demonstrates what he has been doing & can be used as ammunition against him.

All information sent to me will be presented to him, along with his first line leader. I will then proceed to jump into his ass with both boots on. Don't let the fact that I am in the National Guard fool you - I am a 10 year active duty vet that came up Airborne Infantry, got hurt in a motorcycle accident and then worked in JAG. So I not only know how to chew somebody's ass, I also know the UCMJ and regulations well enough to end their military career in a bad way.

As I previously stated, I work directly with the JAG and the Command Staff. I deal with the State Sergeant Major, Chief of Staff and The Adjutant General on a regular basis.

Trust me, he is not going to know what the hell hit him.

Just get me the info guys, I'm all over it.

61 - 80 of 160 Posts