Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

81 - 100 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
im not sure i can make a claim against him because i knew it was the shifter, i just assumed it came with the knob, which it fucking should have. i hope everyone gets their money back. good luck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yea bluesat was scammed for a small amount. Might wanna ask him but I know it was about a shifter
Hey Jupiter,

I know that you got your money back, but hook me up with the info on what went on anyways please. I need as much info as possible on this guy so that I can have an airtight case against him & nail him for the shit that he has been pulling.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Hey Jupiter,

I know that you got your money back, but hook me up with the info on what went on anyways please. I need as much info as possible on this guy so that I can have an airtight case against him & nail him for the shit that he has been pulling.
Well I got my money back in my bank account, but were they reversed the payment from paypal now paypal is saying I owe them $425 and they had denied to go after him to get the money so basically I owe paypal unless everyone that has been scammed threw this guy makes a claim so they will reopen the case. I need to buy more parts but can't use my paypal to send money because of this bastard. I will send u a pm of what happend tonight

·
Registered
7 Posts
This guy messed with the wrong people.:rofl: I hope everyone gets there money back.
Well I got my money back in my bank account, but were they reversed the payment from paypal now paypal is saying I owe them $425 and they had denied to go after him to get the money so basically I owe paypal unless everyone that has been scammed threw this guy makes a claim so they will reopen the case. I need to buy more parts but can't use my paypal to send money because of this bastard. I will send u a pm of what happend tonight
I had tried to buy the Hurst shifter that he was "selling", but he never got back to me (maybe saw my signature...), so he didn't really mess with me. But, since I can't stand dishonest people, and I am in a position to try to help the people he did scam, I don't mind going after him. Hopefully he's still in the National Guard & I can hem him up.

Jup, just give me everything you have on the matter & I'll see what I can do. I of course can't make any promises, but if he is still in the Guard, we will be having a "come to Jesus" meeting...

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts

paypal may eventually send your account to a collection agency, whom would then report it to the 3 credit bureaus causing your FICO scores to plummit, and impacting you for many years to come. Though you got your money back into your bank account, you still are in a bad situation here thanks to winkycrook.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
paypal may eventually send your account to a collection agency, whom would then report it to the 3 credit bureaus causing your FICO scores to plummit, and impacting you for many years to come. Though you got your money back into your bank account, you still are in a bad situation here thanks to winkycrook.
wow what a dick! i am going to call them tomorrow and take care if it.
also how could they do that paypal does not have my SSN so i dont think that they could. and if they could you would think that when i was on the phone with them that they would have said something about that

·
Registered
7 Posts
I need the information guys. I can't just go down to his command & start throwing accusations around without proof.

·
Moderator/Internet Fight Champion
2,332 Posts
According to Paypals own chargeback policy they go after the seller for the money, NOT the person who sent the money. You have proof of a fraudulent sale from yourself as well as several other individuals. If they send you to a debt collector, immediately dispute the charges as you lawfully recovered funds due to a fraudulent transaction.

https://www.paypal.com/chargeback

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
If they send you to a debt collector, immediately dispute the charges as you lawfully recovered funds due to a fraudulent transaction.

https://www.paypal.com/chargeback
If it goes this far (and God I hope it doesn't) one would probably need to get all 3 credit reports from Transunion, Experian, Equafax. And whichever report shows the collection (would probably wind up being all three) the dispute would then have to be done with each reporting credit agency. A debt validation letter could be sent to the 'debt collector' but in all likelyhood it would come back verified.

This issue could, and I stress could, get real sticky and messy, so to speak.

I am concerned for jupiter since he indicated that paypal is saying that he owes the $425 and not winkycrookitycrook.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Buyer or Seller: Dan Tran
Buyer or Seller's Forum Name: RedlineSC101
Item(s) Purchased: Transmission
Amount of Purchase (optional): $850.00
Seller/Buyer Rating(1-10): 0 do not buy from
Further Comments: Was told trans was LSD when it arrived i ran the part number because lsd was not on the trans plate. Turns out its a transmission from and 04 which uses different trans mounts than my car anyway yeah would have never paid $850 for a non-lsd and he was asking $1500 for it. Although if i knew they were the same person i would not have bought it from him because on here i asked and he said it was but on .net he said it was. As soon as i relized they were the same person i kinda figured i was gonna get screwed. Going to court tommorow to file small claims paperwork Mass is very strict on these types of things.
Rich, you gotta give me something to go on man, I'm trying to compile everything.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
dont really have much except one pm where he told me it was lsd

·
Registered
7 Posts
Take a screenshot of the pm & send me that along with any other details of the transaction. Also, send me some pics of the actual transmission, including the data plate.

·
Registered
685 Posts
^^ dude this is super fishy, why would u make a name just like his, sounds like bullshit to me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
^^ dude this is super fishy, why would u make a name just like his, sounds like bullshit to me.
He's for real & is on CobaltSSnet. This is him on eBay:

Greddy PRofec B spec 2 II Black Boost Controller JDM: eBay Motors (item 120566709304 end time May-07-10 04:42:28 PDT)

**edit**
My bad, here's the link to the item in question:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120566719680&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123

The other is another auction he recently had that he received positive feedback for.

·
Registered
685 Posts
ok srry dude just making sure.

·
Moderator/Internet Fight Champion
2,332 Posts
Well apparently you guys are getting to him. Got this PM:

wtf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey just wanted to let you know a random person dropped by the house today off of your forum. You have my personal informantion on the forum and post and you will be held responisbale for my health should anything insue. If this person comes back to my house i will be calling the police followed by a lawsuit as you where not involved in anyway with my transactions and as their is not proof of anything other then hearsay. i will be signing on to hear what you have to say

81 - 100 of 160 Posts