Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #141 (Edited)
well when you use two different usernames and tell me on here that the trans is lsd how am i supposed to know you are the same person. i found that out a couple days before the trans got here and knew instantly that i was gonna get fucked. also what about the guy that bought 80lb injectors from you and got stock ones. your reputation speaks for itself as you have been scamming for quite some time now. also i find it funny that you made no attempt to work this out until i got my money back from paypal. so now you can just shove it your scam didnt work so go cry to your mommy about it cause i for one dont want to here it. you know what you you were trying to do and you cant change that now. also heres someone you scammed in 2006 winkdogydog101 THE SCAMMER!!!!! HELP ME OUT! HE SCAMMED ME! - PbNation you should just feel lucky that your not sitting in jail yet hopefully soon though as my bank has opened a fraud investigation and they have copys of all your sale threads and all pm's exchanged between us on both sites

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #144 (Edited)
just noticed hes banned now when did that happen must have been in the last 10 min. damn you cynic sneeking in befor my post :ninja:

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
He doesn't need to be talking anymore. With being banned from at least 3 sites I don't feel like i'm taking too much of a leap in faith to say he's probably guilty nor does he know how to properly address problems. With that many claims against you (and especially since his info is out there) he should have used that peanut in his noggin and had some diplomacy about the situation. Any seller who honestly makes a mistake is usually willing to correct it and doesn't have the attitude.

If you want to post a reply to him I'm sure he'll be lurking as a guest on here to see what else we say about him.

·
Registered
869 Posts
did he threaten me? I was kinda waiting for that.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
hey and just wondering if they really got scamed by me then why arnt they on here post. Could it be that after they got the parts and their money back they dont have anything to post about? hrm
Yes i did receive my money back from paypal and I used that money to buy the parts i was supposed to receive from RedlineSC101, from other members on here. I bought my wideband from scotch89, and i bought my aeroforce from ALL4GLH. If i supposedly received the parts i ordered from RedlineSC101, then why would i buy the same exact parts from other members on the forums?

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Yes I did edit it for him.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
got everything back from my bank except $200

·
Registered
6 Posts
He has struck again..... he is now scamming people on Evom.net

My boyfriend sold him an intercooler, shipped ups, left at front door (our fault for not having signature confirmation) now were out $355 that paypal refunded him.

Tyler Winkler is using the username winkdogydog101 on soo many forums I found out. He still has the same paypal "Dan Tran"

If anyone lives in the Tucson, AZ area a lot of people would appreciate him receiving a swift kick to the balls. I sent a nice e-mail to paypal's fraud center or whatever so I guess we will see...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey Guys, I'm an officer in the Army National Guard (NJ) but one of my best friends lives in AZ. I can have a chat with his commander if he is still doing this and is still in the Army. I'm sure something will be done about it. If he is a pharmacist as he claims then he is probably a captain or above and would lose his commission. Prolly lose his pharmacy license as well. My other best friend in NJ is a pharmacist and I can ask him about that.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
He has struck again..... he is now scamming people on Evom.net

My boyfriend sold him an intercooler, shipped ups, left at front door (our fault for not having signature confirmation) now were out $355 that paypal refunded him.

Tyler Winkler is using the username winkdogydog101 on soo many forums I found out. He still has the same paypal "Dan Tran"

If anyone lives in the Tucson, AZ area a lot of people would appreciate him receiving a swift kick to the balls. I sent a nice e-mail to paypal's fraud center or whatever so I guess we will see...
Don't get me wrong, it sucks this guy is such a scumbag, but how did you end up having to refund him? If you shipped it via UPS with tracking info, and UPS shows that it was delivered, then that should be on them. It just doesn't make sense to me.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Don't get me wrong, it sucks this guy is such a scumbag, but how did you end up having to refund him? If you shipped it via UPS with tracking info, and UPS shows that it was delivered, then that should be on them. It just doesn't make sense to me.
UPS just has to deliver it. It's up to the seller to ensure it is secured at the right location. If you send it with UPS and they leave it at door, then someone snags it, its not UPS's fault. It's your fault for sending it in an unsafe manner, basically.

Obviously its not REALLY his fault, but this is just how it has been handled in my experience with selling stuff on Ebay. Basically the buyer is just a cheap dirtbag in these cases. And in 99.99% of online transactions that involve PayPal, the buyer is never at fault, no matter what.

·
Registered
128 Posts
UPS just has to deliver it. It's up to the seller to ensure it is secured at the right location. If you send it with UPS and they leave it at door, then someone snags it, its not UPS's fault. It's your fault for sending it in an unsafe manner, basically.

Obviously its not REALLY his fault, but this is just how it has been handled in my experience with selling stuff on Ebay. Basically the buyer is just a cheap dirtbag in these cases. And in 99.99% of online transactions that involve PayPal, the buyer is never at fault, no matter what.
That's not entirely true... but you should have shipped signature required. Did you properly declare / insure the value of the item? If not... this will also hurt your case.

Either way, you can still initiate a "Tracer" as it's called. Been a while since I have had to deal with any (I moved from operations to tech support), but the basic idea is you as a shipper need to call 1-800-pick-ups and tell them that the receiver states that they did not receive the item. UPS will send a driver to the location to get a signature saying that they did. If they did not, then UPS will pay the shipper the value of the item (or the value that the package is insured for, whichever is less...).

Since UPS insurance automatically covers $100, even if you didn't declare the value you might get that back at least. Plus, at least in my area, UPS used to require that a police report get filed before a claim is paid out, so maybe the cops could get involved here.

141 - 160 of 160 Posts