Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a warning: this is going to be a fairly long story/angry ranting. I need to get it out of my system though. If you are bored, hopefully it is a good read. I am apologizing ahead of time if I offend anyone, specifically women, and more specifically trailer trash looking blonde women. Anyway, this is not the typical 'kill' you guys are used to. It is a kill in which hopefully I got the last laugh on, but will never know...unless by chance one of you Michiganders saw a blue Dodge Ram pulled over on 696, not sure which direction, around I-75 at around 3:30. Here we go: (I am too lazy to read through and check anything)...

So I'm on my way to work around 3:20pm and do go the typical route onto my 15 mile route down I-75 south from Big Beaver to sit in a couple miles of traffic before the freeway opens back up past 12 mile. I merge onto the freeway and get into the middle lane since it's clear. I wait for an open spot to pop up in the left lane like I usually do, since I sit in that lane for the traffic the whole stretch so I don't have to worry about changing lanes. When I change lanes into the left lane, there is MORE than enough room for me to do so safely. I'm watching my rearview mirror, and the big blue Dodge Ram that I changed lanes in front of IMMEDIATELY hit the gas and got right up on my ass for no good reason. Now I am used to the tailgating at this point of the freeway right before it turns into stop and go for a couple miles. But the freeway was still flowing at cruising speeds, and this truck gets RIGHT on my ass, more so than people usually do. I sped up a little, but was limited because of the cars in front of me not going much faster. Again this truck stays right on my ass.

So I'm just like 'alright, if you think that it is so cool to be right on my bumper in your huge ass truck, then you will probably like my massive downshifting once the stop and go traffic hits.' I look at the driver, and saw a blonde girl behind the wheel, and just thought 'shiiiiiit, I'm going to have to deal with this bitch in this huge ass truck. I don't like this combination.' Sure enough, after the curve, the traffic comes to a stop like usual. Everyone can see everyone in every lane start braking and eventually coming to a stop, so any normal person would already be on their brakes and back off the the person in front of them a little. Not this truck though. I downshift from 5th to 3rd to make it a hard slow down, then from 2nd to about 20. This chick is still right on my ass, but begins to back off a little. The traffic comes to a stop, and this chick seriously stops within a 1/4 inch of my bumper. I cannot even see the hood of the truck above its grill in my mirror. So I turn around totally set off and just mouth wtf at her and flick her off. She grabs her steering wheel, flicks me off back and starts yelling like crazy at me. Holy shit bitch, there are some medicines available for PMSing. She begins honking at me and continues the yelling. For what reasons, I wish I knew.

So since it is stop and go traffic, we get up to speeds of 30-40mph and have to stop right away again, so we're constantly on our brakes. She begins riding my ass yet again as we get going a little bit, still honking and flicking me off. So I do a couple brake tests in my pissed off state back because this bitch just won't let off. You could imagine that this fires her up quite a bit more and makes her get a bit closer to me. She's still honking, as I'm just sitting there shaking my head trying to calm down. I am successful, but look in my mirror to find her using her cell phone, pointing to it and laughing at me as if she's reporting me for something? I'm just like whatever and follow the traffic, trying to stay calm. She's constantly trying to get in the next lane to pass me, but I'm sitting next to a truck for a long time, staying just at the front corner of it so she can't get over. We come to a stop over 14 mile road, and I see her opening her drivers door. Now I'm just thinking wtf is she going to do now, walk up to my window and try and beat on me? Yea right. I guess I wasn't looking close enough, because I think I found out why she was opening her door later on. I never actually saw her get out because she was stopped so close to me. I couldn't even see the cabin of the truck since she was so close. Eventually the door closes and traffic continues to crawl a little bit more. She's still laughing and pointing to her phone.

The bitch finally manages to get over a lane to pass me, so I get a pen and paper ready to copy down the license plate. As she's passing me, she continues to yell and honk, and actually throws some stuff at my car. I believe she threw some type of candies, like skittles or some type, nothing that seemed like it could do any harm against our plastic panels. You could only imagine how I re-snapped there, thinking how crazy this stupid bitch is. Then I knew it was coming, she of course had to cut me off and cause me to brake hard to avoid getting hit and run over by her big ass piece of shit. I still have my pen ready and look for her license plate...wait....where is it?? It wasn't on the front of her car...it's definetely not in the back...there's no paper plate in the window....you mean to tell me that hoe got out of her car to take her license plate off? I could only imagine what she may have been planning to do. She could have had a gun in her car for all I knew.

At that point, I control my adrenaline and don't follow her dumbass ways as she swerves in and out between a couple cars so she doesn't have to deal with me anymore. Since I couldn't copy down a license plate, I did what I thought was the second best thing and report her to the police right there. So I dial up 911, they transfer me to state police, and I tell them all that has happened. Give them the description of the truck and hope that there's a 5-0 somewhere nearby to stop this dumb bitch. She eventually gets in the right lane, and as I'm passing her, I'm giving her a five fingers up followed by a 0 a few times, but the dumbass probably didn't even understand what 5-0 meant.

When she looked at me then, I didn't realize how trashy of a hoe she really was. She looked like a total drugged out bitch, trashier than anyone I've seen in awhile, and I had just seen quite a few earlier that day at my dad's garage sale. This hoe topped the charts. I had to call back to 911 to update that the hoe got onto 696. So hopefully there was a 5-0 somewhere in both directions that could get her real quick. That's where I'm hoping here someone might have possibly seen a blue dodge ram pulled over on 696 without a license plate around 3:30-4. That way I can sleep easier tonight knowing that I had the last laugh and busted her ass.

When I got to work, I checked out my car from the shit the threw at me. Didn't seem like there was any damage done, but I'll know that better after I wash it tomorrow. I swear, if there's a bunch of dents and dings in there from whatever she threw, I will try to find that hoe.

As you could imagine, this case of road rage for whatever reason it escalated to what it did, did not help my 8 hour shift be any better. I do not know why some people can be such psychotic bitches. And who in the hell would ever give that big ass truck to that trashy looking blonde?? Now that just scares me...

Again, sorry for the ranting story, I just needed to get it all out. And sorry if any of the women on here take any offense. I'm not meaning to direct it towards any of you, just this stupid white trash blonde hoe that should not be driving such a huge ass truck. That is a violation of everyone's safety on the road when she can be so crazy for no apparent reasons.

Whoever knew a simple lane change could escalate into all of this?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I would have cut her off in traffic, like hardcore cut off, like had my car sideways in the lane in front of her, and gotten out of my car and let loose on her after she threw those things at the car. I would probably be in jail for assault, because I would have seriously been that pissed. Just reading ur story got me pissed at that bitch. There is never a good reason to throw anything at anyone's car.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I continued to follow her and play her hoeish game, my car would have gotten hurt, and it would have been my fault if I cut her off and let her het me. If I really wanted to find out what her problem was, I shouldn't have even braked when she cut me off. I just didn't want that truck demolishing my plastic, and have the possibility of her driving away scot free, not stopping to settle it. And her without a license plate...would make it even harder to track her down. I guess it's good I didn't make it escalate any worse, and that she's lucky whatever she through didn't damage my car.
If it sounded like whatever she through at me would have done some damage, like coins tinkering off my windows and panels, believe me, I would have followed her until the cops were able to stop both of us, not caring about being late for work. But since I saw colorful things thrown at me, I decided to control myself. I just hope the cops actually took me seriously and stopped the bitch.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I hope she's caught. I would hate to deal with drivers like her. If only you wrote the plate before she got out. She must have got caught before doing the same stuff she did to you. A reason she took off her plates. This kind of stuff happens to me too. But not as bad as you.

I got tailgated by a blond lady driving I think a CTS Cadillac in a 2 mile stretch. She just smiled and laughed then accelerated closer. Finally she turned right as I made a left turn at the intersection.

I don't know about the BMW 330ci (Very tinted) that tailed me in a 35 zone behind the hospital I was going. Never bothered to change lanes, just tailgated my car. I was just about to turn into the parking lot when he nearly hit me. Why did he/she mess with me when I just wanted to see my mom at that hospital?

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
That sounds like some shit my ex-girlfriend would do, especially when you described the drugged out trailer trash part. People are just crazy sometimes. I have been mad on the road a few times, but never enough to do something like that before. I'm just stunned that the woman would get out to take her plate off. It's better to let someone that crazy go away than following them. Who knows what they may do next

·
Registered
305 Posts
What is it with road rage and Dodge Rams? My husband and I got into a "scuffle" with some ******* in a Ram couple of years ago. He was driving like a ***** trying to merge over and cut me off (I had a Cirrus at the time) and I didn't let him. I brake checked him a couple of times b/c he was pretty much on top of my car. At the next light he GOT OUT OF HIS TRUCK and tried to get one of us to get out and FIGHT HIM. On the side of the road at University and 75 onramp!!!!! Fucking moron.

Your story totally pissed me off. I cannot believe the nerve some people have - throwing shit at your car??? Holy shit. I would have been all over her just to find out what her problem was. That is inexcusable.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Does anyone remember that guy, I think it was in MD, but I am not sure... Who got out of his volvo or benz (with his son in the car w/ him), and an intersection or on the side of the road. He then went to his trunk, pulled out a CROSSBOW, and shot the guy in the car infront of him, killing him. I am about 80% sure it was maryland, and I think they made some 'road rage' laws about that case. Just seeing that story makes my blood boil.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Something like that happened like that in Mich last year on the lodge.

These 2 women or somthing were arguing while stuck in traffic and this guy came walking up like he was going to help and pulls his pistol out and blasts one of the ladies in the head.

There was one by my house in waterford. A guy threw a can at another guys car and at the next stop light the who threw the can got his head blown off.

Just let them go man. If they wanna be assholes you arent gonna change there mind by fucking with them. The fucking assholes will get what comming to them.

Here is a little instructional video about good driving from Chris Rock
http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1116957337

·
Registered
289 Posts
alredline04 said:
Something like that happened like that in Mich last year on the lodge.

These 2 women or somthing were arguing while stuck in traffic and this guy came walking up like he was going to help and pulls his pistol out and blasts one of the ladies in the head.

There was one by my house in waterford. A guy threw a can at another guys car and at the next stop light the who threw the can got his head blown off.

Just let them go man. If they wanna be assholes you arent gonna change there mind by fucking with them. The fucking assholes will get what comming to them.

Here is a little instructional video about good driving from Chris Rock
http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1116957337
Man, that is some funny shit! I remember the ex-wife one time told a cop that I was drunk and that I wouldn't give her the keys to drive. He had me do the sobriety thing, and all that goes with it. After the cop found out she was insane, he wrote her a ticket for public nuisance. :) Additionally, some dickhead had a fit the other day when I stopped at a red light meter getting on the highway. I always thought red meant stop. He flies by in his 300M all whipped up. I just raised my arms like "Let's get 'er done." I backed off right away though. It's just not worth it!

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
I got to get something off my chest too. I drive a Blue Dodge Ram and I'm a big blonde girl and was on I-75 and this little pissy Saturn of some kind was in front of me and flipped me off so I flicked him off then told my friend on my cell phone how dumb the guy was in front of me so then I threw some skittles at his car and turned onto 696, man I really pissed him off it was great. :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
my car has been in the shop over a week because of some crazy bitch with road rage.....but she's the one who got screwed because now she has to deal with a ticket, totaled car, and lawsuit.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
I'll tell ya. Some people never cease to amaze me with what they are willing to do on the road, and over such trivial things. I have a bad temper, and I get pissed when shit like that happens. If I can tell it's an accident, it's fine, but if I can tell the driver just doesn't care, I can flip out. I've never done anything bout it, cept the normal flipping of the bird, but I know that drivers down here just don't care some times. There are even people who do it and TRY to incite fights, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET. Stupid people. I had one guy try to pass me on a road leading to my house, where it turns from 2 lanes into one. He was about to cut me off, so I sped up, and just blocked him. He almost hit me, then swerved back into his lane, looked over at me to yell, and then ran out of road in his lane. Once regaining control, about 7-8 feet from NAILING a palm tree, he got on my ass, and then when we got to the 4 way stop about 200 feet ahead. He got out of his car and RAN at my car, which I was in with my girl, and started yelling that I was an ******* and almost killed his BABY which was in the BACKSEAT THE WHOLE TIME. Once he started reaching in to the back of his waistband, I had room, and just blew the stop sign. Since then, I just let that type of stuff go. Not worth getting hurt, or hurting someone else cuz I don't feel like being passed. Know what I mean?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Exactly Blue. You know it's time to move it when they start reaching...got to love some people's logic when they're in the wrong...and they continue to blame you for it....I have some pretty bad road rage, that's one of my worst pet peeves if you will. Stupid drivers get to me the most out of anything else....why is it so easy for everyone to get their license??

·
Registered
681 Posts
Check this out, though, and I'm guilty of it, too, after living up here in the rude Northeast for a while. Blu sped up to keep the guy from passing....pissing him off. Let the idiot be an idiot. To help perpetuate a situation like that, and then tell about how crazy the guy was....it's like poking a sleeping bear - why would you?

I've chilled out a bunch recently, mostly because of my new (second) job as an instructor and how important driving records are to my students. If I'm acting like an idiot, I'm not setting a good example.

Getting pulled into someone else's road rage game is easy, but avoidable. My joke up here is that the last time most of these people smiled was when they sped up in the right lane on the freeway to make sure someone couldn't merge on...

·
Registered
681 Posts
Tailgating is a personal pet peeve, ranks right up there with idiots wearing baggy pants, dropped to their thighs and ballcaps worn crooked or backwards.

Get some change out of your change cup/holder, open your sunroof, and flick a nickel or quarter out the sunroof - done correctly, the driver behind you can't even see you do it, especially if you keep your right hand low, near the gearshift. Marbles also work well, as do small ball bearings. They'll ding the hell out of a windshield, or at least make one helluva noise when they hit, usually making the tailgater back off, wondering where it came from.

On a milder note, you can also use your windshield washers - works great at highway speeds, covers their windshield. They can continue tailgating as long as they don't mind using their wipers on a sunny day...

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In my situation, both of these would not have worked very well. When this bitch was the crazy enough one to pull up next to me and throw shit on my car after she was tailgating me...I don't even want to know how bad she would have ran over my car if I threw something at hers first. Plus we weren't really moving very fast at all, 10-20mph, so tossing something up and out the sunroof wouldn't have made it that far back. Same thing with the windshield washer fluid, I like doing that, but we weren't moving fast enough for her to get sprayed.

·
Registered
80 Posts
yea...i def hav road rage issues i wouldnt have lasted a sec in that situation, i would hav prolly been arrested too 4 assault or attempted sumtin like when she stopped in traffic i would hav gotten n all hell would hav broken loose...also i would have given her a nasty brake job, then collect insurance n BOOM = spend money on parts to make ur redline go zoom zoom :0

1 - 20 of 23 Posts