Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would be looking for a height adjustable coilover kit, like the mopar coilovers for the srt-4, made by KW.

·
Registered
681 Posts
11psi5.0 said:
I would be looking for a height adjustable coilover kit, like the mopar coilovers for the srt-4, made by KW.
The only one I've seen is at www.spswebpage.com - click on Ion (duh, sorry). It's by Koni and is $1600.

·
Registered
12 Posts
As far as I know that kit doesn't fit the redline, something was posted previously about sps developing a different perch to fit the redline cars. But no news on that yet as far as I know.

·
Registered
681 Posts
redlinetjm said:
As far as I know that kit doesn't fit the redline, something was posted previously about sps developing a different perch to fit the redline cars. But no news on that yet as far as I know.
John at SPS stated the Ion components fit the Redline fine - I've only changed springs, not struts, so I don't know of any differences. I'm waiting a while so I don't have to pay stuipid money for struts, considering the only ones out there I've seen are the Konis from SPS, you have to return yours for a core, and total cost is $800.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I would think so, and I'm sure RK Sport will have some cool stuff for it, because it's a CHEVROLET....the only thing is that RK Sport is horribly overpriced on just about everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts