Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this RL air filter in ebay from a company called Zero Tek and it looks like a regular conical filter with a mesh around it. The manufacturer claims it increases 15 to 20 WHP! Bunch of bullshit if you asked me but I wonder if anyone has it and if there is actual power increase by using this filter.

check out the attachment

Attachments

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
That looks like the filter style that comes on one of the weapon R kits. My RL is all stock though

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
yianco465 said:
I came across this RL air filter in ebay from a company called Zero Tek and it looks like a regular conical filter with a mesh around it. The manufacturer claims it increases 15 to 20 WHP! Bunch of bullshit if you asked me but I wonder if anyone has it and if there is actual power increase by using this filter.

check out the attachment
I'll stick with K&N, there's no filter that gives you 20whp on a 210hp car. The bullshit meter is blaring in my head right now!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Pretty much all of the air filters with that design are a copy of HKS's Super Mega Flow air filter. If you like that design go with the HKS. Its the highest quality and best design of that type that is available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts