Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am stuck between getting the KanN CAI, and the AEM short ram? Does anybody have a video of them driving with one of these on? I would like to hear the difference it makes in sound and performance. Do you have to cut anything to get the short ram to work? Im not into cutting up a brand new car! Thanks for your help!
~Adam

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
the cutting involved with the K&N is minimal, so don't let that detur you from getting it if it's what you would prefer. at least you don't have to cut through metal. it's only a small chunk of plastic that's removed to clear for the pipe. don't cut your stock airbox, you can get it out without cutting, just takes a bit of extra work

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cvenom2122 said:
sure ill post one today only bad part is i got exhasut now so you'll hear that too :D
Thanks alot CVenom, that would be great!! What kind of exhaust are you running? I would also like to look into exhaust but I am scared of buying an exhaust for a 4cyl cause I dont want it to sound like that ricer crap that hondas roll with. I would like it to be as deep as possible, kinda like a porche-type sound, not that stinger sound.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts