Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a lot of clear sidemarker lenses for other cars, but none for the RL. My silver RL would look a lot better if it didn't have those amber lenses. Does anyone make clear ones?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
you're going to be waiting a while for that one, man, unless the ones from regular quad coupes fit ours, but i dont even think they make them for regular quad coupes either.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
you're going to be waiting a while for that one, man, unless the ones from regular quad coupes fit ours, but i dont even think they make them for regular quad coupes either.
the light assemblies are the same for all coupes, RL or not, but as you said, i'm not sure if they make them for the QC

either way, for appearance mods, anything for the QC should work on a RL, unless you're looking at lip kits, etc.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i hope not, it's the perfect car to make a sleeper since it already looks so good!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
no kidding, if i had a regular QC, and was looking for a body kit, the redline's would fit the bill perfectly over any i have seen

·
Registered
609 Posts
yea i had a xenon lip kit on my old qc and it was just nothing but problems.. Had to go sideways over speedbumps and crap, scraped everywhere..... I agree with the RL front bumper. Back to the topic, my friend actually filled his to match the paint, ill post a link to show you.

·
Registered
609 Posts
ehh just copy and paste...lol

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
oh well, its showin up red for me, not a big deal, i copied and pasted anyway, haha

Cool.

You must be at work. When I'm at work, hardly any of the posted pics show up for me on any forum. :eek:

·
Registered
524 Posts
At work and it works for me. Anyways, doesn't look to bad. I was thinking about doing something custom to mine, but since she is my daily I've just haven't felt motivated at all with her... :mad:

Tom

1 - 15 of 15 Posts