Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im getting a 2005 ION redline, just wondering if it comes with a LSD? the dealer has no clue, any one know? or tell me how to find out.

·
Registered
943 Posts
In my dealings, it seems that we the owners know far more about these cars than the dealers do. I had one tech tell me that running 93 was going to hurt the motor and that was what caused my sputtering and engine dying. He told me that it should run on 87 only... :rolleyes:

Trying to ask them about features is another thing, as that is many times a salesman, but when the techs are giving bad info....

·
Registered
431 Posts
Ya my dealership didnt even realize they were making any redlines with comp package until another local dealership sold it to them after the original buyer backed out because of the wait. Oh well its mine now :D .

·
Registered
196 Posts
my salesman actually treated me with some respect because he knew I had done my homework on the car.....he was actually one of the few salesman there that actually knew stuff about the car also

·
Registered
361 Posts
Same with the salesman I talked to. I showed knowledge of the car and he treated me with complete respect. He sold me my SC2 too and I went back to him because he showed similar respect back when I was 16 buying my first car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.