Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you Detroit guys going? I have never been but I hear it is better than the dream cruise. The dream cruise has become such a corporate event.

·
Registered
187 Posts
yeah, dave I've seen your poor RL sitting by hall road by itself all the time when i have to go to hockey!!! and i see you got crazy with the red mesh!!!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
paintedblack said:
yeah, dave I've seen your poor RL sitting by hall road by itself all the time when i have to go to hockey!!! and i see you got crazy with the red mesh!!!
Yeah I did. Does it look OK? I haven't gotten any feed back on that yet.

·
Registered
187 Posts
dipolley said:
Yeah I did. Does it look OK? I haven't gotten any feed back on that yet.

Im going to have to see up close, Im always going pretty fast when I go by it, when do you get back from FL??? we will have to meet up some time!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
paintedblack said:
Im going to have to see up close, Im always going pretty fast when I go by it, when do you get back from FL??? we will have to meet up some time!
Well I am headed to Shreveport LA for the forth of July holiday to visit some old service buddies. I may stay for a week or so. Then I will either be back to Detroit or onto some other place. But yeah a meet needs to happen soon. I am having widthdrawl symptoms. lol

·
Registered
1,463 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
i will be at woodward for sure, prolly wont have the car there, since it a classic cruise. but i work at 11 1/2 and woodward. but we should all meet up for a mt clemens cruise in. Or if you guys want to find some spots together for woodward let me know... then ill bring the car out, but one lonely ion in the midst of all the classics is silly

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
We definitely need to get a meet rockin' and rollin', I too am jonesing. If we do, though, it needs to be at least a while of notice so I can stash some money and get the time off work, since they're working me 6-7 days a week now. Maybe I'll bring the hot chick with the Ion :D I'm going to get that pic of she's at work today, btw.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
speaking of Ion and chick. I saw the Ionchick from the xceedspeed bbq the other day. I was sitting at the light at m-59 and Elizebeth lk. rd. when I heard a squeel and then saw a tricked out blue ion on chromes making a very quik left turn. Good to see she is enjoying her car. :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
We definitely need to get a meet rockin' and rollin', I too am jonesing. If we do, though, it needs to be at least a while of notice so I can stash some money and get the time off work, since they're working me 6-7 days a week now. Maybe I'll bring the hot chick with the Ion :D I'm going to get that pic of she's at work today, btw.

yeah im still waiting to see those pics too!!!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Well I am going to try and get back next week after the holiday. Maybe we can at least do a Gratiot cruise or something. I can't wait to install Goofy's torques brace and my new trunk lid hinges. Also, I talked with my brother today and he said "Yes your car is still there and she needs a bath badly". So if anyone isn't doing anything, GO WASH MY CAR. LOL

BTW Al, Ion Chick has a black Ion QC3.
Ion Chick's car

Hope to see you all soon.

DP

484 Posts
Just To Let Ya Know Theres A Telegraph Road Cruz From Taylor To Redford
On Sat July 30 Like To See Some Rl's Out There

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I doubt we'd be able to find a spot ON woodward...maybe somewhere on a side street or in some random bigger parking lot....usually you'd need to register if you want a group of cars together, I think. But that would be pretty cool if we had everyone around get together and park somewhere. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe the person I know that's showed up a few months back (but hasn't since) that I know form high school, whose parents own a shop on Woodward. I'll see what I can do.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.