Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

401 - 420 of 421 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #402
Cleaned up driver-side BBS's a bit over the weekend. Still a ways to go before perfect but passable...passenger side next then need to get my Z2's this week so I'm ready for the season.

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
Love it :)

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
With these cams? You'll probably cut my time in half :lol:

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
On second thought, they may work to my advantage by keeping me from blowing the tires off under 3k ;)

·
Registered
4,362 Posts

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
We are in for another 4-6 by Fri night here :-( my rl is buried in a storage container at my old place. Haven't seen it since November

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
Cleaned up driver-side BBS's a bit over the weekend. Still a ways to go before perfect but passable...passenger side next then need to get my Z2's this week so I'm ready for the season.

These are SS/TC springs. Correct?

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
YYZv1 unless he changed them on me ;)

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Nice runs man, you have been busy this spring.
It's crazy what the g85 does for this car, it sure looks awfully capable out there! Your tob issues finally done and over?

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #415
Nice runs man, you have been busy this spring.
It's crazy what the g85 does for this car, it sure looks awfully capable out there! Your tob issues finally done and over?
Thanks! Still a few things to button up before I can get the car on a road course but the goal is two PDX's this year.

LSD trans is absolutely required for any level of competition. Car is still faster than the driver at this point but I'm getting better.

TOB problems squared away after the pedal stop was installed.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
what tob issues were you having? I keep getting a slow shift issue from mine... no matter how many times i bleed it. it feels like it's not disengaging the clutch fully, but only sometimes! overall, i'd say 65% of the time, its a pita to get in to reverse and shifting near RL from 2nd to 3rd (40%) is delayed by a good second.

On a good note, I did finally get some koni yellows. after their price and returning my old shit it cost me -$330 and change.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #417
I blew out 3 tob's because my carpet was worn and the additional travel was overloading the system. I had a custom pedal stop installed and it completely resolved the issue. Hard to diagnose on the internet but it does sound similar to my issue. No problems around town but after sitting overnight or cruising on the highway, I had to pump the pedal to pressurize the system.

Koni's are sweet but unnecessary expense if you're not going to drive competitively.

Good luck with your issue. Took me almost 6 months to finally chase down mine.

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
But look on the bright side. You could make a killing swapping delta transmissions now.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
But look on the bright side. You could make a killing swapping delta transmissions now.
Look who talks

401 - 420 of 421 Posts