Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
I was just about to look for a dual pod too lol. I have a new south thats practicly brand new. Shoot me a PM and a picture of your dual pod and I can send you one of my single pod back and figure out how were gonna do this.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry that I haven't been on to update this. My boyfriend and I had a Garrett T3/T4 Turbo stolen from our apartment. So been dealing with that.

Here is a pic of the dual pod:

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
new south sells these dual pods for $40 + $6 shipping, not intentionally trying to bust your "balls" but for the sake of the interested parties you may want to consider lowering the price a bit. These pods are great, I have the dual and it looks so awesome.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
new south sells these dual pods for $40 + $6 shipping, not intentionally trying to bust your "balls" but for the sake of the interested parties you may want to consider lowering the price a bit. These pods are great, I have the dual and it looks so awesome.
No actually that helps alot. I didn't know what to price it at. I'll change it to $40 shipped

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
glad it got sold, someone's getting a nice pod/

·
Registered
1 Posts
autometer gauge kits

Auto Meter announced the introduction of new 5” Tach/Speedo Combo and Quad gauge instruments to the already popular American Muscle series instruments. The latest in designer street performance instruments, American Muscle instruments feature advanced hybrid dial technology combining Auto Meter’s signature white Hi-Def LED illumination and glowing red pointers for maximum readability with spun aluminum dials featuring embossed details for classic good looks. Finished with Chrome Super Bezels, American Muscle Tach/Speedo Combo features an easy to calibrate, 120 MPH Electronic speedometer with odometer and two trip displays above a smaller 8,000 RPM tachometer. Matching Quad Gauge instrument places 4 short sweep electric instrument movements (oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, and voltmeter) into a single 5” gauge casing allowing you to monitor all the important parameters for your vehicle in just two easy to mount instruments. Tach/Speedo Combo & Quad Kit Boxes also available and include all required sensors for installation on most domestic muscle, street rod, custom, and truck applications.
Check out the auto meter site for more details.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.