Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just searching our sister site, and found this link EATON M62 BLOWER. Might be helpful for those thinking of twin screw, to know the exats capacities we're currently running. Interesting stuff anyways.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
The information provided in there looked pretty Greek to me :confused: Of course, I'm not an engineer, so I suppose it's to be expected. Pretty fun site to bounce around for a few minutes though; good find.

·
Registered
73 Posts
may sound like a dumb question but when they show the rpms is that engine or supercharger rpm. my guess supercharger just want a confirmation.

·
Registered
674 Posts
ACasper85 said:
may sound like a dumb question but when they show the rpms is that engine or supercharger rpm.
Not a dumb question at all. The graph on Eaton's site shows rotor or supercharger speed.

·
Registered
52 Posts
it's supercharger rpm's.....i didn't realize how high the intake temps were on this thing. does anyone know the displacement of the supercharger? i'm trying to figure out which whipplecharger i'm gonna need :D .

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
There's alot of info at Eatons website that anyone can use and understand, no offense anyone. Lots of graphs, charts, pictures, explainations, etc...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
says right on eaton's website, which is linked above, that the displacement of the m62 is 1.0L/revolution (of the blower)...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts