1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
762 Posts
LoL they have been trying to sell that thing or god about 6 months now. Everytime I look on ebay i see it and NO ONE wants it

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I love how they say "make your ion one of kind"...really!? So all us owners of the RL don't have that exact same kit without the silly moonman on the side!?...lol..riiiight

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Lets all chip in a few bucks and put it out of its misery.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
you think if i bought them and put them on my black car i would be cooler than all ricers that drive around with unpainted body kits because they're big balla's and can afford to get the kit, but not to paint it?

i think i would be because it's actually painted...

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Vita said:
you think if i bought them and put them on my black car i would be cooler than all ricers that drive around with unpainted body kits because they're big balla's and can afford to get the kit, but not to paint it?

i think i would be because it's actually painted...
I love that shit. They buy the kit and then drive around for so lond that it begins to crack and fall apart and they still have not painted it. The cheap little grilles are falling out and bent up and they think the car still looks fast. Cracks me up

·
Registered
13 Posts
jeepin79 said:
Lets all chip in a few bucks and put it out of its misery.
I agree lets not have some smuck trying to sell this like it is one of a kind, oh MTV, in that case I'm going to throw the presidential seal on the side of my front ground effects and say I drove the president around for a day. See how much that goes for.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
SlvrIonRL said:
I agree lets not have some smuck trying to sell this like it is one of a kind, oh MTV, in that case I'm going to throw the presidential seal on the side of my front ground effects and say I drove the president around for a day. See how much that goes for.
You would be VERY surprised...if enough people see that, they'd be stupid enough to believe it, and pay a TON for it. But then the government would step in, as their constant internet browsing for issues like this, would find the presidential keywords and demand you to take off the listing and pay them for what you did....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts