Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have one or any instructions for hooking up an APEXi SAFC-II? Has it even been done?

·
Registered
535 Posts
planetSlowCar1 said:
Anybody have one or any instructions for hooking up an APEXi SAFC-II? Has it even been done?
I tried to hook up a greddy e-manage system and I ran into the same problem. The only ones with the pinouts are companies like psifi or saturn techs. I tried for about a month to get them but no one wants to give up the info. If you find them, PLEASE let me know.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
cant promise but let me se what i can do, i know we have the info, i just dont know if the big guys want it publicly out in the open. i dont want to be the one who gets it for it. they seem to be so secrative about it. it you know what you are doing you should be able to figure most of it out. it will take some time though. cant promise, but ill talk to the guy who gave it to me and see what he says.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had no idea this was such a secretive thing. But I'd appriciate any help that I can get. Lets not be information hogs, its for the good of everyone.

I'd be nice to see these cars be as modification accessible as Hondas, but if the big people act like this its never gona happen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts