Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can i get this done ? I plan on running the 2.10 pulley on the car , they say i need to reprogramm the ecu , don't know who does it. That and is my stock fuel system strong enough to do this ?

Thanks,
Dale :D

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
thats pretty dam small.

i have no idea on that one

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
24 psi... the only thing I can think is KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM, that and the supercharger reaches it maximum recommended rpms with a 2.8 pulley.

I don't know where you could get any tuning done. The only place that has come up with any kind of tuning solution is Psi-Fi, and from the sounds of it I don't think it is very easy to do.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
yup your about to fry a supercharger. Please get vid of that.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
goofyguy said:
yup your about to fry a supercharger. Please get vid of that.

dont forget the pics too. shit i wanna post those on my wall. :D

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
and get the vid from multiple angles...

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
can we put sad songs on there too???

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Slow motion video if possible.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
ChiliPepper05 said:
I plan on running the 2.10 pulley on the car , they say i need to reprogramm the ecu , don't know who does it.
you must learn to walk before you can run. you're trying to outsprint an olympic record here...

·
Registered
541 Posts
We could sell the video to help fund a new engine and SC for the guy when he blows it through the bottom of the oilpan!!

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
dam streight, the stock injectors with 24psi, ouch!

thats just pushing the living sh1t out of the charger,

technicly i think the computer would try and kick out the additional boost however with that small of a pully, at 6000 rpms that charger would spinning like a mo fo!
BOOM

keith-

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
*gets up to the line, revs engine, yellow, yellow, yellow, GREEN, all you see is smoke from the tires then all is silent after the other guy is done ...... smoke clears ....... guys face is motionless with black shit all over it and hair burnt & smokein ...."

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
sorry guy, we might seem like asses, but you obviously haven't read up on what people have been doing. PSI has been working on a pulley upgrade (2.8) for quite some time, and they've been ironing out tuning issues for a while. whoever even suggested a 2.10 pulley to you, doesn't know what they're talking about...

we're really not asses here, don't let this discourage you from sticking around. go check out the PSI forum, or search for posts by one of them (you can see their names in the vendor forum - PSI) to see what's up.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
yes sorry, i retract any rude or ....... shit lost the words ...... comment directed towards you in any unrightful manner.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No it's cool , i typed that wrong , i meant the 2.8 pulley , i read that there was some tuning issues and not a big noticeable gain from it. The last thing i wanna do is explode my car. I know these cars have 13 second potential easy , i wanna get there in a hurry but yet safe :D .

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
you 13s isnt far away at all!!!

we have a 14.3

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
just save up 600 bucks and wait for the PSI kit group buy, that's your best bet right there. then save up another 300 and get alky injection, and don't forget the torque brace, there is no substitue...

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
when will they come out with a chip?

·
Registered
710 Posts
It's not official yet i dont think...we have to wait until there's an exact price and to see if PSI-fi will accept a huge group buy with a discount.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts