Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting this thread so you can show your interest for a complete Eibach setup, anti-roll bars, springs, etc. Not JUST springs, a whole developed project that purposefully aims to improve all aspects of handling, as Eibach does so well.

I've been in an Eibach upgraded Mustang, with the whole works, and it handled supremely. I believe they can do this for us, the RL community, as well as the Cobalt community. Although i am unsure of if our suspension is the same as the Cobalt, i'm thinking it's gotta be. If we can try and make a pull, maybe they'll put more effort into it than just making springs (and we know they will eventually), and actually set us up right...

Show your interest here.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I would love a complete Eibach setup. Last week at the track my 225 kuhmo's were rubbing against the strut a bit. I dont know if a firmer setup would help against that but if I am gonna get a upgraded suspension I would like it to be a Eibach one.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
good luck with eibach. they will only ever do stuff whenthey want to do it. usually doesnt matter how much interest is shown. i have dealt with them for years and they make a great product but suck as a company overall inmy opinion. sorry to say

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
I sent them an email about 5 days ago about just a set of springs for the RL and I haven't heard back from them yet.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
cvenom2122 said:
ide be too if price is right! ill buy anything if the price is right :p
... i have a bridge in brooklyn you need to take a look at then....

i like the idea of a good suspension kit. the car seems to handle fine ( New 05, 260miles) butof course i havent like taken it and abused the piss outta it, but i always say, there is more room for improvement in the handleing department :D

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I wouldn't touch the swaybars myself, MAYBE the rear one, but I'd rather save the money and just get springs. Looking at what they use for road racing in the Cobalts, i'd just go for springs, and if they rear bar was a good price maybe I'd pick it up as I run out of other things...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts