1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
This has been gone over a bunch of times but they WILL NOT fit the Redline. Do a search and you should find some more info.

·
Registered
372 Posts
padawan said:
Yes, it will fit, NO you don't want them. Those are made for the regular plain jane Ion, not our bad Redlines! Since our Ions already sit lower from the factory, this kit will not lower the car by that much more, not the 1.4 and 1.6 mentioned.
Most people on this board have the sprint springs. ask Sinister redline, he knows about them.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
the eibachs should not be used on the redline. they will bolt up an fit but they will be terrible and only lower the car about an inch. the two best options in my opinion right now are the sprints or the intrax springs for the most drop. for the best performance the h&r or progress ones seem to be the best choice, but out of all of the the sprints will be as close to your factory ride as possible, all the rest will be slightly harder and the h&r's are known for being almost to firm, meaning you can fell a gnat on the road. i have personally installed a set of the eibachs on a redline because the customer was insistant, but afterwards he was very disapointed and switched them out for the sprints.

besides that the sprints are only 135 shipped!!!!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Is the pro kit the same one that sps sells?

If not... which kind do the sell

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
yes it is the same

·
Registered
307 Posts
Eibach's For The Redline Do Not Fit

I've bought them and had them installed. A lot of modification was needed. SPS told me they would fit and after the install would not let me return them. Eibach said they are not designed for the Redline and would not help me in this matter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts