Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my custom 3inch exhaust done yesterday. it is fucking loud, it vibrates the backseat. i used a magnaflow muffler with tip. the whole set up cost me $358. i have some pics i can email to anyone that wants to see. i tried to post them here but its telling me that my file is to big

·
Registered
617 Posts
Pics?..........

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got it off of ebay. i think i still have the box it came in at home if i do i'll post it

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
after looking at the link you posted that is my muffler i got it for 108 off of ebay. when i get home i'll check out the box to make sure

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
more peeps need duals. But did you keep the resonator. If not get one in there itll take all that raspy sound away and leave a nice hmm to it. I bet you get raspy at like 2500 right and it never goes away. a 3 inch by 24 inch resonator where the stocker was trust me.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Yours looks like its a single wall muffler tho.. I got the double wall to quiet it down a bit...

·
Registered
617 Posts
Also did you notice any performance increase? (butt dyno!!!)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it is real raspy but i like it, i don't think i will put a resonater on it yet maybe when i get a head ache from it being so loud i will. the butt dyno says its got more balls. i hope to go to e town on sunday to see for sure. i have a 96 z28 that runs low 13's and it seems just as fast.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the magnaflow part # is 14834

1 - 11 of 11 Posts