Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-Ok heres the deal. I have a low rise spoiler on my redline and wanted an aero spoiler because i love the look. So i bought one off of ebay from a company thinking it was the factory wing but really it was just a look alike. It is basically a low rise aero spoiler. I want the actual factory high rise spoiler for my car and not this one. If i shipped it back to them i would lose $100 on it so i figured i would try to sell it on here for someone who would like the look of a low rise aero spoiler. I paid $280+shipping for the wing and its still brand new and fresh paint with a 3 year warranty on it. Ill take $250+shipping so hit me up if you want it. ill put up piucs of the spoiler i have for sale
-and im also looking to purchase a high rise aero spoiler for my redline. I have a blue 06 redline with a low rise spoiler on it so i am willing to do a swap with someone or even purchase a wing of any color so i can just paint it. Let me know what you guys have and if anyone is interested in this wing. I have 15 days to figure this out so if i want to send it back to the manufacturer of the wing i still can. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No dude thats the one. Mine dont have that indention on the side. But that looks about as high as mine is.
Trust me its smaller, it might be hard to tell from the pics but when i compare it to the other ones online, they are much higher. I set it on the back of my redline and it was barely any higher than the low rise spoiler i have on it now.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Is the bolt pattern the same on this as either oem spoiler?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts