Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
never mind, bastards sold the car

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
impala, the RL is a nice car, but the SKY will be that much better. so i want to get a good family car, and the impala has the looks i can live with for a family car (can't see myself in a Camry/Avalon, or an Accord, etc...)

plus those damn things are huge in the inside, and the trunk is even bigger! you guys will see me around still, especially when i get the SKY, i'm waiting out the second year production of the SKY Red Line, in the meantime, the ecotec will grow in popularity and i'll be able to jump right into the modding it to be a track car. (AutoX and drags)

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
i make like 3k profit on all used impalla's.

watch out, dealers can get those cars insanely cheap.

they may use some of that money to traid allow on your rl making you think your getting a great trade in value and still make 2g's off you.

salesman are assholes, be careful bro.

if you were in pa i could help you out, but since your not i can only try and give advice, best of luck

keith-

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it is silver.

and yes, they're overcharging on the impala but they're telling me 16,500 for the saturn, so all in all, i pay less monthly, will lose money, but will have a family car my fiance can drive if i decide i'm getting drunk or something, even get a broken leg

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
you just got the brace to. well what can you do i guess, sorry to hear that

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
That sucks Vita. Hope you have fun with the new bowtie family car. Hope we'll still be seein as much of ya. Good luck on waiting for the Sky Redline, it's gonna drive you nuts waitin for it's release. Keep us posted on any other vehicular moves you might make between now and then, and the best of luck to ya.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blue04RedLine said:
That sucks Vita. Hope you have fun with the new bowtie family car. Hope we'll still be seein as much of ya. Good luck on waiting for the Sky Redline, it's gonna drive you nuts waitin for it's release. Keep us posted on any other vehicular moves you might make between now and then, and the best of luck to ya.
they sold the damn car. it's ok, i'm in no rush to get rid of the RL

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Vita said:
they sold the damn car. it's ok, i'm in no rush to get rid of the RL
Whew. Well good. That was a close call on a bad decision ;). But seriously, the Impala's are good cars for what they were designed for. You'll find somerthing else up your alley soon enough, just enjoy the RL while ya still have it :D.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.