Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

F1

4K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  alredline04 
alredline04 said:
I do belive it was completly Michelins fault for not doing their job. It was kinda funny though, all those people booing at Schumacher and Barrichello and chearing for Monteiro. He was the first person from Portugal to ever win a podium. . I myself am not a big Farrari fan. It is cool that they could win so much last year. Although it was kinda boring.

The indy cars were having problems with the track surface also. They had the oval gound down so they could race on it. They did not grind down the infield though.
Maybe now they'll consider changing their rediculous tire rule and let them put on some real racing tires. I mean this rule BS is ruining F1. They should just go back to the "whoever has the most money wins" rulebook like in the mid 90's. Turbos, carbon fibre engine blocks, unlimited electronics, big tires with big downforce and ground effects...at least in that era you could say F1 represented the cutting edge of auto racing technology.
JMO
WOT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.