Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy the factory service manual on CD or DVD? I need it before I can start tearing into this car to brew up some cool parts;)

Many thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
you can't find one, the 06's are now completely online thru the dealers from GM's database called SI2000.. the only way to get acces to the info is to have a GM dealer world account... which if you can figure out isn't easy to have.... basicly your screwed.. you can look for an 05 or 04 but your not gunna find one for 06's in book form

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that's BS:mad: It sounds like they want control so only they have the info for repairs:mad:

Wonder how I can find a '05 manual then??? Can't be enough different to worry about. Need schematics and assembly drawings, TQ spec's, I think that may cover it.

Mike

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool guys!!!

Yower!!!400 bucks:eek:

Mike

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea printing out what I can of that online info. Still would be nice to have a DVD or CD collection with the manual on it. I had purchased, 4 years back, a Mitchell on Demand CD set for the GM cars which had all the teardown and so forth info in it which came in handy for rebuilding a couple motors and doing wiring. There's a gazillion hits on Ebay for 'Saturn Ion' so hoping something is there. Someone somewhere has this info bootleg or not that would sell it or copy's of it...

Mike

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I sure will & I'll be sure to make some backup's of the media in case I need a spare:rolleyes: if I find one to buy that is...

Mike:p

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
WE0H said:
Yes I sure will & I'll be sure to make some backup's of the media in case I need a spare:rolleyes: if I find one to buy that is...

Mike:p
Try service-bulletins.com. I got my eSI for 2005 from them....

Mark

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only found Ford manuals there:(

Mike

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
WE0H said:
Only found Ford manuals there:(

Mike
They had GM about 3 weeks ago... Hummm.. just went and looked. damn they must have sold out....

Mark

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh well, have to keep an eye on that site to see if they come back online. Still looking through the pile-o-pages on Ebay...

Mike:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts