Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am mostly new here, had a 77 280Z got rearended and replaced it with a 06' Redline ( i ve had it about 3 weeks) for daily driver and planning on repearing the Z for some racing. Any way to the point.

I am trying to find out if the 06' Redline has different Factory Service Manuals than the 06 Ion Factory Service manuals that are on www.saturn-publications.com for $50 a piece before i buy them.
thanks
chris

·
Registered
610 Posts
04 does not cover the LSJ but it does cover the F35 tranny. If there's a supplement for the LSJ I'd like to hear about it. 04 was first year though. Maybe the LSJ section wasn't ready at time of publication and 05/06 has it? I got mine much cheaper on ebay but I haven't seen any 06 yet.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
c4220 said:
I am trying to find out if the 06' Redline has different Factory Service Manuals than the 06 Ion Factory Service manuals that are on www.saturn-publications.com for $50 a piece before i buy them.
thanks
chris
Chris
The 2006 ION Shop Manuals in the link you provided DO IN FACT include ALL Redline details including complete LSJ Mechanical and Engine Controls sections.
WopOnTour

·
Registered
841 Posts
WopOnTour said:
Chris
The 2006 ION Shop Manuals in the link you provided DO IN FACT include ALL Redline details including complete LSJ Mechanical and Engine Controls sections.
WopOnTour
no kidding!? shit i may buy a hardcopy then too lol

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
WopOnTour said:
Chris
WopOnTour
What topics are in the 3 different manuals. I am also interested in hard copy manuals, but may not need/want all sections. Hate to spend $50 on sections I don't care about.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here's a manual for 05-- my.gm.com/content/dam/gmownercenter/gmna/dynamic/manuals/2005/saturn/ion/2005_saturn_ion_owners.pdf

1 - 14 of 14 Posts