Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got these put on my ride Monday. I gotta say....what a difference from the stock dunlops!!! I lost a slight pinch of grip but gained a lot of ride quality. Which is awesome for someone like me that drives a lot and doesn't want to feel every pebble I run over.

These grip great....had to avoid a bumper on the freeway yesterday....did an emergency lane change with no problem at 70mph.

Don't know how they do in the rain yet....but I'm sure they'll be just fine.

They are rated the number 1 All Season UHP tire by Consumer Reports. AA Traction rated and have a 40K mileage warranty.

Lastly, the price was almost the best part of these tires!! $329 off an ebay store.

So for the price...you DEFINITELY can't beat these!!!! If anyone else has these tires, please reply to this....I'd like to know if you feel the same way as I do

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
nice, i just ordered them and they will be here Nov 2 i got them for $296 off online tires im excited ill let you know how they ride in the wet and snow, im in Wash State so u know, lol

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lilhomieb07 said:
nice, i just ordered them and they will be here Nov 2 i got them for $296 off online tires im excited ill let you know how they ride in the wet and snow, im in Wash State so u know, lol
cool man, please do....rain season is about to start here in the Bay Area. Would love to know.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
HondaHater said:
cool man, please do....rain season is about to start here in the Bay Area. Would love to know.
Wow so these tires in the rain grip like its dry out and no peeling out and can corner alot better/faster with these! cant wait for winter and try them in the snow!

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
lilhomieb07 said:
Wow so these tires in the rain grip like its dry out and no peeling out and can corner alot better/faster with these! cant wait for winter and try them in the snow!
but aren't you putting down 700hp by now?

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
haha, ya but that got old cuz its already been done and ill be retired by the time i have my redline to 700 hp, i dont care what i said when i said it and i havent even got my car dynoed yet. I was excited when i saw the papers about the Ecotoec Redline putting down that much i had to blab on here, damn! lol anyways the tires add at least 5hp each tire. U should get some, LOL!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts