Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
whore whore whore whore
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEAH FUCKERS!!!! Drew is finally 21

today is his bday, he's really fucked up right now but gave me his pw to make this thread

He says he's sorry he hasn't been on in a while

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
25, divorced with two kids here, it's all downhill from 21

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
21 is the last significant birthday that you're happy about. After this it's 30, and we all know that once you hit that, everyone considers you old. The young kids are all "i never wanna be that old, i met some guy and he was 30 ewwwwww" damn young wippersnappers

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Hehe I grew up with my grandparents so my definition of old is much different. Luckily in my mind 30 is just getting started. When you hit 60 then you can start bitching.

·
Registered
703 Posts
ionredlineguy said:
21 is the last significant birthday that you're happy about. After this it's 30, and we all know that once you hit that, everyone considers you old. The young kids are all "i never wanna be that old, i met some guy and he was 30 ewwwwww" damn young wippersnappers
LOL I know... by the way, my wife finds your avatar offensive. She told me I should quit reading this board because of it. I just laughed my ass off. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
How is it offensive? Mario is just trying to earn enough lives to defeat Bowser, cut the guy a break!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
FunkyStickman said:
LOL I know... by the way, my wife finds your avatar offensive. She told me I should quit reading this board because of it. I just laughed my ass off. :rofl:

Tell her to take a look at these guys then

:bananahum

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
what about these???

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Happy 21st. Yesterday was my birfday...turned 23 yea whoooo! It isn't that exciting, since I'm single and living with my dad. But that's only because I just started real work a couple of months ago after graduating, so I'm saving up for a house or condo right now.

In the mean time, I guess my birthday present to myself was my new comfy and sweet looking bedroom set.

Anyway, have fun being able to legally drink now. Just be careful when you go out to bars to watch how much you drink so that you don't have a chance of getting in trouble. It can happen way too easily and really screw your life up.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Those puppies should feel lucky to be in the presence of the Hoff

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just remember, don't Redline drunk!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
ewurm said:
Just remember, don't Redline drunk!
and why not? it's actually really fun. something about going 155 ya know. JP, seriously though don't drive drunk bad things happen trust me

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
happy birthday fugger....after this youll just use it as an excuse to leave work early.

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
KSC said:
By the time I was 21 I was sick of drinking. Looking 21 when you're 16 FTW! Or maybe now that I think about it FTL! LOL

HAppy birthday!
or maybe your just too damn tall for your own good....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts