Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
That and a full beard at 16 at I was always the ******* sent out to buy bear!

We used to always go to this hole in the wall bar by our house when I was young on the weekdays cause on weekends we always had a legit 21 year old to buy us beer. Well, ons weekend they weren't around so I went into this bar to pick up a case. The bartender had his back to me and I'm standing there with a case of Coors Extra Gold. He turns around and **** me if it wasn't my HS Gym Teacher! I put the case on the counter, looked him square in the eye and said, "JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF THEY WERE COLD MR CAPPOZZI, SEE YOU ON MONDAY!!" And I ran the **** out! :lol:

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
Damn gym teachers...kick his ass next time you see him....i flip off my ole' Math teacher everytime i see him.

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
well anyways. I hope redlineinsc made it outta this ok....Dont dry heave...it sucks....

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
saw that over on EI, but he didn't seem to be 'round - gratz homie, drink a couple (dozen) for me!

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
mrphoto103 said:
Drew, you bastid....no drunk call? wtf?????
tis bullshite is it not?

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
IONTOP said:
What about 25? Lower insurance rates....
Just turned 25 two weeks ago, not that much lower

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
poor warrior...but holy crap thats a lot of poison...i salute you for that.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Now thats the way to celebrate a 21st, reminds me of mine

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
ehhhhhhhhhhh...i wont touch any of that stuff anymore.....

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
Dry Heaves FTL.....

·
whore whore whore whore
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
no dry heaves

straight puke everywhere tho

luckily it all made it into the toilet or into the lake

now i have a fuckin' ear infection some how... but i must admit, it feels really fuckin' good to go out and say, GIMME A DRINK and actually get it. sorry for the lack of drunk dialing, my phone was hidden from me for that reason, and i was way too plastered to be fuckin' w/ a cell phone on a dock on a lake. something is seriously wrong w/ me now tho... after 2 beers i feel quite good, almost tipsy. has my tolerance gone to the shitter bc of all the alcohol i drank? i have been drinking every night since my bday, but only like 2 beers a night, maybe a rum and coke, something like that. so idk...

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
this was 6 years ago... now that i'm about to be 27, i can't believe i made it through my late teens and early 20's...
Agree.....

You are on a damn tear today. Feeling nostalgic?

21 - 40 of 45 Posts