Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it wasnt much of a race though, was against a little crx slammed to the ground and had a huge muffler. we took off at about 50, i let him wind up and jump first then i nailed it (i was already in 3rd) instantly jumped ahead and left him. we only had about 1/4 mile between us and traffic so it didnt last long. He gave me the thumbs up.( 19 yr old with friend). pulled up beside me on feeder more of the same . but when we rolled up to the stop light , he smiled and said "that thing is supercharged aint it?" we are becoming known. oh and i took my ion redline badges off but i think the big spoiler still gives it away.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Good kill!!!!

Yeah, I debadged mine as well. I have the small trunk lid spoiler though. I don't think we'll have "sleepers" much longer. Check my thread "Finally raced someone who knew....".

·
Registered
595 Posts
Yeah. By the time i get one everyone will know. Altho all the people i have mentioned this car too still have no idea about it.

·
I
7,838 Posts
There is this kid at work who says his Shadow can dust me, he'll have to wait until spring though. Good kill on the Honduhhhh. I really want to get my hands on this SI i have seen around town.

·
Registered
943 Posts
If it's a stock Si, it is no match. I was surprised at it's lack of power. I took one out in four stop light runs late one night, each time I was just leaving him. I looked around afterwords, and looks like they are just not that great of a performer.

Speaking of CRX, there is one around here that looks like hell. dents, multicolored and such, but open the hood and it is all go. He is running sub 12sec 1/4 in that thing. Big sleeper.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
the si looks bad ass when they are all done right nice boldy kit not too big o wheels and so on. But with out but the stock crx was less then what 100hp the si was maybe a 100. Even the new si's suck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts