Here are some pics of my baby.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Lookin Good #3

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
did you do the grills yourself? How much and come do mine. And did you guys get in on the header deal? Any mods yet? We need to show off one of these days. That make me #4?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What the hell you can be #4!!! Im about to buy the header myself so ill have that on soon, also whenever that intake is ready itll be mine.lol

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try goin to my car domain site, im on there under lowered redline.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yeah where did you get the mesh grilles or did you make them yourself? If you made them yourself how did you do it and where did you get the mesh from? After seeing the pics of yours in black I want mesh grilles for mine!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trade secrets my dear!!! J/k u live in springhill so we will have to meat up sometime and ill show u, kinda hard to explain.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
im off all week tell me when where and what to bring and Im game

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tru that, ill have to check my schedule for the next week and then i can tell u when i can take a look at it. Its pretty easy tho, sets the car off even better!!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
thanks man Id appreciate it. I think it would look very nice on a silver one.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I don't know about the full fascia grills. The opening is there to help draw more air acoss the intercooler and the engine. In my dealer handout, the Redline has the full black grill all the way across. Then when I picked mine up and asked them where is it, I got the answer above. I would tend to think it makes sense and the added grill may knock off a few hp. I like the way yours look but would be interested if there is any dyno info out there, otherwise I'm in like yours is.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
uhhhh.... Its not a front mount intercooler.... And the mesh has holes... idk call me crazy but mesh wont affect performance right??

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
that is correct you have still a huge opening under the bumper cover which will alow plenty of air to get in there. Look at the taurus I know ford but there is almost no front openeng its all from the bottom

·
Registered
810 Posts
hey man that mesh looks awesome! no, it wont affect your performance at all. not one bit. i saw you said it was kind of hard to explain how you did it, but what kind of mesh did you use, that looks very very nice. if you lemme know what kind of mesh it is, im sure i could figure out a way to make it work. thanks and looks awesome!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ok, I'm gonna give out "this so called secret".

The middle grill that they are using is from the RL VUE. I beleive it snaps right in. Barry or Redlinekid_04 can correct me on the ease of install.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
*cough* *cough* slight modification to make it fit *cough*

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You just gotta jimmy it!!! LOL takes a few minutes on the first time we tried.... We painted mine to match the side vents. I hope you all know that the side vents arent really mesh..... We just took off the black plastik and painted over it! You would have never known.... :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
what springs did you use to lower it because that looks great

1 - 20 of 30 Posts