Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
How much did that kit run you? How hard was the install ?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
dvldoc said:
Drive it like you stole it then touch the blower, Your going to be shocked to feel it's ice cold. :eek:
i hope mine shows up soon! gonna have saturn check out my cat, and if all's well, hooking it up this weekend!

clownhair, you put a seperate tank in the wheelwell?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
jeepin79 said:
How much did that kit run you? How hard was the install ?
$285 shipped

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope I just have the hose running across from the stock tank, install is a cake. It has taken me a bit but I also grilled out and chilled with my brother for a while.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
looks great man, it is really not a hard install at all, i was thinking about mounting my pump there but decided that i wanted to keep it some what hidden, and the line i got was to short so i put it where i did.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
navymitch12 said:
looks great man, it is really not a hard install at all, i was thinking about mounting my pump there but decided that i wanted to keep it some what hidden, and the line i got was to short so i put it where i did.
i'm going to try to stash as much of it as i can out of view.

glad to hear the install isn't horribly difficult

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Mikesredline said:
It's totally out of view. When driving down the street you wouldn't know he had it.
amazing, purely amazing...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
looks like you had my controller in your kit man! be nice to it!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Clown, you make my car jealous. It wants all the cool toys too. :)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vita said:
looks like you had my controller in your kit man! be nice to it!
We have a special team working on retrieving it from my rectum as we speak :eek:

I'll drop it in the mail tommorow.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
clownhair said:
We have a special team working on retrieving it from my rectum as we speak :eek:

I'll drop it in the mail tommorow.
great, now i've got two packages instead of one...

throw in that i just ordered a boost guage too and the woman is going to be on my ass about spending money :rolleyes:

i'll just tell her they're all part of the same thing but they were shipped seperately, maybe she'll buy it.

anyways, question, is the MAP just tucked away with the boost line going to it for reference?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Vita said:
great, now i've got two packages instead of one...

throw in that i just ordered a boost guage too and the woman is going to be on my ass about spending money :rolleyes:

i'll just tell her they're all part of the same thing but they were shipped seperately, maybe she'll buy it.

anyways, question, is the MAP just tucked away with the boost line going to it for reference?
yep, I just ziptied mine to the side of the car.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Zipties.... is there anything they can't do?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
The looks awesome.

I don't feel like digging throught old stuff but has anyone had their car dynoed after the injection kit?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dvldoc said:
If clown is up to it this weekend I'll pay for a few dyno pulls. :D

Give me a buzz.
as soon as my local dyno will clear out I will be all over it. I will call them tommorow again, maybe wednesday I can hit the track and the dyno.

I just got back from a nice romping, I must say it is another bump up in hp for sure. The S/C being cool is the greatest thing ever.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts