Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am driving from buffalo, NY to Agusta, GA tomorrow

its around 900 miles give or take and then i will be at around 2300 miles when its all over, i dont know if anyone else has taken a long trip like this but any pointers would help if not i will let everyone know how it went in a couple days when i can get back online.

·
Registered
524 Posts
navymitch12 said:
I am driving from buffalo, NY to Agusta, GA tomorrow

its around 900 miles give or take and then i will be at around 2300 miles when its all over, i dont know if anyone else has taken a long trip like this but any pointers would help if not i will let everyone know how it went in a couple days when i can get back online.
Here's a pointer, if you take it up to 140 mph you can jam on the brakes to get back down to speed. Just hold on really tight so you don't loose control, good thing is you won't get any brake fade from that, lol...

Tom

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
have fun and keep track of your mileage for freeway driving, i pulled 280 from a tank w/o cruise on

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got the same with cruise on and off throughout the ride

·
Registered
703 Posts
I'm driving from Ft Worth to the Philly area. On the way back I'm stopping in TN to see my kids. I think it's around 14-16 hundred miles. It's my first real road trip too. I'm excited to get back home and run into all my friends. One has a GTI, his brother has a Mazda Speed Protege'. Can't wait to rum em'.

·
Registered
105 Posts
My lasy tank was 260 miles of mainly city driving. I didn't take it over 2500 rpms for the entire tank. Filled it with 11.2 gallons.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hell my best tank ever was only 240 miles all Highway. I avg. only about 16-17 miles to a gallon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts