Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did pretty damn good. The only mods I have is a magnaflow racing muffler and a K&N filter w/ the airbox removed.

Best:

Max Power- 216.72
Max Torque- 191.21

Worst:

Max Power- 209.64
Max Torque- 190.71

I was just trying to get a base number before I put the SCdyne header on and before I get a few other upgrades.

Not bad for a car rated at 205 hp and 200 tq at the crank, eh?

I also tried to take a pic of the dyno sheet with my digital camera but couldn't get one close enough to read it without it blurring all to hell. So, until I get to a scanner, your just gonna have to take my word for it. :D

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Awsome numbers!!!!!

I love how even the people who HAVE heard of our cars still think it only has 205 @ the crank. Hahahahahaha, it's so awsome.

·
Registered
54 Posts
:) Great news happy to hear that :)
Good job and i dont have any doubt about your honesty.
You are a good man.
Is your cluster is all right, just woundering?
And im glad to ear from you when the times gonna be to do mods, i really gonna appreciate your experience, thanks to share your result.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BlackLine said:
do you have the new 05514001 update?

Uh.........I don't even know what that is.

Enlighten me.

And yeah guys, I was pretty damn happy to hear 216 hp!!!! I just wish our torque was a bit higher. Oh well, hopefully some of the aftermarket products will help out with that.

·
Registered
391 Posts
this is the update with the new 05's heck mine put down 217hp with the airbox and stock exhaust still on it, and there is a video of a cobalt around here somewhere with the same results, just a sugguestion for more power.

·
Registered
391 Posts
well that is if it was taken into service within the past month. i was in there at march and they was no recall for it and in the beginning of april they put it on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts